BARcelona Tapas - Indianapolis
BARcelona Tapas - Indianapolis|
* BARcelona Tapas prides itself on creating a traditional authentic Tapas Bar atmosphere. This includes a warm decor and the traditional hanging of Serrano hams and dried bacalaos. The service reflects a traditional tapas experience as you might find in Madrid, Barcelona or Sevilla. Small plates of food are prepared to order and delivered one or two at a time, as to encourage sharing of the plates and conversation together with great Sangria. Barcelona Tapas Indianapolis is an open air restaurant when the weather is nice! Come and enjoy one of our two large patios or sit at the bar and enjoy a breeze through the restaurant on warm summer days. We are also proud to support FC Barcelona! When at all possible we show the games with volume on. GO BARCA! Barcelona Tapas is proud to present our new 2 for $30 deal! Come in on Tuesday's for dinner and receive a six tapas meal for two for just $30!
* Dining Style: Casual Dining
* Cuisine: Spanish, Mediterranean, European
* Neighborhood: Indianapolis
* Cross Street: Corner of Delaware and Ohio
* Menu: View menu on restaurant's website
* Price: $30 and under
* Website: http://www.barcelonatapas.com
* Email: email@example.com
* Phone: (317) 638-8272
* Hours of Operation: Full Tapas Menu Served:
Monday through Saturday 11am to 11pm
Sunday 5pm to 10pm
All you can eat Tapas Lunch Buffet:
Monday through Friday 11am to 2pm
Two for Tuesdays menu:
Tuesday evenings 5pm to 11pm
Sunday Sangria Brunch:
Sundays 10:30am to 2pm
Happy Hour Menu:
Monday through Friday 3pm to 6pm (bar area only)
* Payment Options:
AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
* Executive Chef: Roger Duran
* Dress Code: Casual Dress
* Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
* Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
* Public Transit: There are numerous IndyGo bus stops on all streets surrounding us. Please see www.indygo.net/routes.htm for bus schedules.
* Parking: Street Parking
* Parking Details: All surrounding streets are meeter parking on both sides. The meters are free after 6pm through the week and free on all weekends and holidays. There is a parking garage on the Northwest corner of Ohio and Delaware, a parking garage on the south side of Ohio street between Delaware and Alabama, and a $3 honor lot just north of our building on Delaware which is open after 5pm weekdays and all weekends.
* Catering: Tapas Party at your home or office? We can do it! We accommodate everything from box lunches to full on-site catering and everything in-between! Please look at our website for more details or call 317-638-TAPA and ask for Scott to set up a delivery or full fledged Tapas Party with or without our Tapas Crew to serve it all for you!
* Private Party Facilities: We have the space for you! Up to 30 of you - that is...... A seperate private dining room with large Barndoors that close, a flatscreen TV ready for your presentation, your own music and, of course, our "Party Platters" or simply choose from the Tapas Menu. Call us to help you make this a successful "private party" to remember. In the summer we also have a patio that can be reserved for parties which seats up to 25.
* Private Party Contact: Scott Hauser (317) 638-8272
* Entertainment: Every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm, Barcelona Tapas presents live Spanish Accoustic Guitar! The Spanish Guitar provides a great additional ambiance our authentic Spanish Atmosphere.
VIDEO: The O'Neill Center Takes Center Stage on CBS SUNDAY MORNINGSTAGE TUBE: Idina Menzel Sings 'Some Other Me' and 'You Learn to Live Without' from IF/THEN!STAGE TUBE: Behind the Scenes with Marilu Henner and the Cast of 'VANYA AND SONIA' at Bucks County PlayhouseBWW TV Exclusive: CUTTING-EDGE COMPOSERS CORNER- Ben Fankhauser and Matthew McCorry Rose Sing Alexander Sage Oyen's 'Gods Among Men'STAGE TUBE: First Look at Beth Malone, John Cudia and More in Highlights of SOUTH PACIFIC at Music CircusSTAGE TUBE: Watch New Promo for DIRTY DANCING Tour; Launches in August!VIDEO: Kristin Chenoweth Talks Recent Concerts, Return to Broadway & More on THE VIEWBWW TV Exclusive: Fran Drescher Goes Backstage at CINDERELLA on WHERE ARE THEY NOW?STAGE TUBE: Broadway's MAMMA MIA! Unveils New 'Guide to NYC' Video SeriesVIDEO: Audra McDonald Says Julliard Helped Her Get Through Dark PeriodVIDEO: Taye Diggs on MAGIC MIKE Role: 'Now We're in Talks'AUDIO: Idina Menzel Talks 'Liz' and 'Beth', Performs Tunes from IF/THEN in the StudioVIDEO: BEAUTIFUL's Jake Epstein and WICKED's Sarah Schenkkan Guest Star in the IAN Season FinaleBWW TV: Zach Braff, Nick Cordero & BULLETS OVER BROADWAY Cast Shuffles Over to Bryant Park!STAGE TUBE: Jessica Grove Sings from North Carolina Theatre's THE LITTLE MERMAIDVIDEO: Kristen Bell Sings as Mary Poppins in New FUNNY OR DIE Parody!