Buck Creek Players' THE LITTLE TOWN OF CHRISTMAS to Open Today
Everybody in the little town of Christmas is friendly and funny, and you'll meet them all...including Skeezix and Sylvester, an elf comedy team that is short in stature and long in laughter; Mrs. Claus, the REAL boss of the outfit; and a hilarious street corner Santa, tested and almost bested by one tough little kid with a sticky sucker. Also included are old favorites such as "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" and "A Christmas Carol," updated and aimed right for the funny bone, of course. Throw in a wandering group of carolers who cough and sneeze on cue, and three kids trying their best to be wise men in the Christmas play and you're in for an evening of holiday laughter and warmth.
Featuring a diverse cast of 19, each performer portrays various characters throughout the evening's entertainment. The cast features:
Christopher D. Brown
Elizabeth A. Popplewell
Clance LaTurner makes her Buck Creek Players directorial debut with this production. Joining LaTurner on the production team are Lynne B. Robinson andCheryl Kern (Producers), Heather Aislynn Johns (Assistant Director), Sheri Bowlen (Costume Designer), Jeff Rowand (Lighting Designer), D. Scott Robinson(Sound Designer), Joyce Pendleton (Set Decoration), and Lauren Hanson (Stage Manager).
This production has been rated G, and is suitable for all audiences.
- Marilyn Monroe Tribute Star Erika Smith Set for Series of Shows at at Metropolitan Room this Spring
- Elena Nuzman to Play Metropolitan Room, 4/12
- Nevada Theatre Adds 3/23 Performance of COMPANY
- The Inconvenience to Present Penn Jillette & Steven Banks' LOVE TAPES, Begin. 6/6
- BILL W. AND DR. BOB Extends Through 6/1 at Soho Playhouse
- American Conservatory Theater Names Beatrice Basso as Director of New Work
- York Little Theatre to Stage BAT BOY, Begin. 3/21
- Theatre Horizon Hosts Out of Harms Way Event, 3/13
- Tan Dun's THE MAP Set for NYU Skirball Center, 5/12
- Synetic Theater Sets 2014-15 Season: 'DR. MOREAU,' BEAUTY AND THE BEAST & More