TONY N' TINA'S WEDDING - Equity Principal Audition
Joe Corcoran Productions
New York, NY
Date of Audition
Actors' Equity Association Audition Center
165 West 46th Street
New York, NY 10036
Equity Principal Auditions
Monday, January 6, 2014
9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
lunch 1 to 2
> EPA Rules are in effect.
> A monitor will be provided.
Authors: Artificial Intelligence
Director: Tony Lauria
General Manager: James Hannah
Projected first rehearsal: Monday, February 17, 2014
Projected first paid public performance: Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Projected callbacks: January 8 & 9, possibly January 13
$438 ($73 per performance, 6 performances)
Equity comedic actors, men and women.
A breakdown has been added for this notice. See below.
Actors should prepare a 2 minute contemporary comedic monologue, or a 2 minute funny story about your family.
Bring picture and resume, stapled together.
Performers of all ethnic and racial backgrounds are encouraged to attend.
Always bring your Equity Membership Card to auditions.
• ANTHONY ANGELO NUNZIO JR.: Groom. Mid 20’s. Italian. Handsome, charismatic, blue collar, a leader.
• VALENTINA LYNNE VITALE: Bride. Mid 20’s. Italian. Attractive, charismatic. Strong willed yet has vulnerable side. A leader, self-starter, party girl.
• BARRY WHEELER: Best Man. Mid 20’s. Charismatic. Small time pot and cocaine dealer. Slick. The life of the party. (All ethnicities encouraged to audition.)
• CONNIE MACOGNI: Maid of Honor. Mid 20’s. Italian. Sarcastic, jaded, party girl. 6 months pregnant.
• DOMINICK FABRIZZI: Usher. Mid 20’s. Italian. Bouncer at strip club. The muscle of the boys. Big, dumb and loveable bulldog. Has a big temper.
• DONNA MARSALA: Bridesmaid, 20’s. Italian. Sexy, K. Kardashian type. American Idol hopeful. Strong singer.
• JOHNNY NUNZIO: Usher. Groom’s younger brother. Early 20’s. Italian. Cute, unapologetic flirt. Wiseass. Entrepreneurial.
• MARINA GULINO: Bridesmaid. Mid 20’s. Italian. Big, tough, intimidating yet has a vulnerable side. Melissa McCarthy type.
• JOSEPHINA VITALE: Tina’s mother. 40’s – 50’s. Italian. Strong willed, control freak. Renee Graziano type.
• AUNT ROSE: Tina's aunt. 40's. Italian. Cosmopolitan. Shameless flirt. Life of the party. Sings well. Understudies Josephine, Madeline & Loretta.
• LUIGI DOMENICO: Tina's great uncle. Late 60’s – early 70s, Italian. Patriarch of Tina’s family. Old world gentleman. Knows how to tell a good story.
• JOEY VITALE: Tina's brother. 20s – 30s. Italian. Gay, loves musical theatre. Moves well.
• SISTER ALBERT MARIA AKA TERRY VITALE: Tina's cousin. Mid 20’s. Italian. Postulant nun. Sings well. Family oddball.
• TONY NUNZIO, SR.: Groom’s father. Mid 40’s – Mid 50’s. Italian. Handsome. Possesses sex appeal. Charismatic. Owner of strip club. Overwhelming need to be center of attention wherever he is. Large ego.
• MADELINE MONROE: Tony Sr.'s girlfriend. 30’s – 40’s. Stripper. Sexy. Great body, hard living broad. Moves well. (All ethnicities encouraged to audition.)
• ANGELINA NUNZIO: Groom's grandmother. 70s. Italian. Spry yet doddering. Doesn’t fit into the modern world.
• FATHER MARK: Priest. 40s-50’s. Great sense of humor. Likes to toss one back. Unapologetic drinker. (All ethnicities encouraged to audition.)
• MICHAEL JUST: Tina's ex-boyfriend. 20s – 30s. Sexy. Just got out of re-hab. Stoner, directionless. (All ethnicities encouraged to audition.)
• SAL ANTONUCCI: Photographer. 40s – 50s. Italian. Pushy, loud, eccentric, scheming, perfectionist. Amateur Paparazzi.
• VINNIE BLACK: Caterer. Mid 40’s – Mid 50’s. Charismatic. Amateur stand up comedian. Used car salesman sensibility. Stand up comedic ability helpful.
• LORETTA BLACK: Vinnie's wife. 40 - 50, Ex-pageant queen. Natural hostess. Beaten down by life. Mood enhancer abuser.
• NIKI BLACK: Caterer's daughter, 20’s, Goth type. Bitter. Loves ink. Understudies Tina and bridesmaids. 2nd understudy to Madeline.
• MIKE BLACK: Caterer’s son. 20’s. Aspires to take over family business. Sense of entitlement. Understudies Tony, groomsmen, Joey, & Michael Just.
• MICKEY BLACK: Vinnie’s brother. Clumsy. Speech slightly off. Asperger syndrome symptoms. Understudies Nunzio, Father Mark, Sal.
• PAT BLACK: Militant lesbian headwaiter. 40’s – 50’s. Understudies Aunt Rose. 2nd understudy for Josephine Vitale & Loretta.
• RICK DEMARCO: Joey Vitale’s Boyfriend. 20’s – 30’s. Italian. Gay, flamboyant, amateur videographer. Social media whore/blogger. Moves well. Understudies Donny Dulce.
• DONNY DULCE: Wedding singer. Handsome, sexy. Must have wide vocal range including a strong falsetto. Versatile in many musical genres. Good sense of humor, narcissistic, moves well.
Back to All Listings...