BroadwayWorld.com's BRING IT ON Sweepstakes Terms|
1. Description of Sweepstakes/Participation.
A. Dates of Sweepstakes: We will accept entries November 14, 2012 up through midnight, EST on December 7, 2012 and a winner will be selected on December 12, 2012.
B. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning vary greatly depending on number of entrants from this state and other states. Void where prohibited. Register by logging on to the BroadwayWorld.com web site and complete the on-line registration form. Deadline for registration is 11:59 p.m. EST on December 7, 2012. One entry per person.
C. How To Enter: Six (6) runner-ups will be selected by fans/site visitors from all entries received, with Grand Prize winner selected among the six (6) by cast members of Bring It On. Winner(s) may be notified by telephone and/or e-mail. If a winner cannot be contacted from the information provided on the Internet registration form, the Company reserves the right to select another winner in its sole discretion.
2. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) is either:
A Grand Prize Package consisting of 2 free tickets to see BRING IT ON, Dinner for 2 at a New York City/Times Square restaurant, and CD Cast Recording of BRING IT ON. Date/time to be determined.
Five (5) runner-up prizes consisting of CD of Cast Recording of BRING IT ON. Prizes are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and not exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed within 30 days after being notified they have won the Sweepstakes, including signed copies of release and tax forms when required. If a winner is disqualified, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner's prize, in its sole discretion. In the event of a change to the date of the cast recording, the winner will be notified and alternate plans made.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. A parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor (under 18 years old) at the time of entry must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Only one (1) entry per person per week. Only one (1) prize per household for the Sweepstakes. Only one (1) prize per household, valued at $600 or more within one year of winning any prize in a national and/or group Sweepstakes conducted by the Company. Employees of the Company, the Sweepstakes's participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws," or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
4. Telephone and Delivery Disclaimer. Participants are restricted to use of ordinary and typical computer equipment and Internet access. The Company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company's control, or otherwise. The Company disclaims any liability for received entries due to technical difficulties or transmission errors. The Company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes.
5. Publicity. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other Sweepstakes and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Sweepstakes to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
6. Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Sweepstake’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents and the Prize Provider and its respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
7. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s), which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. Conduct and Decisions By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Company's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A Sweepstakes PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS Sweepstakes, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITE, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE Sweepstakes IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPATE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9.Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company's release form to claim the prize. No purchase necessary to participate or win. Purchase does not increase chance of winning. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time as posted on the website. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. 10. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Sweepstakes is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting Sweepstakes, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Sweepstakes, etc. as required by local and state law.