The Fulton to Offer First-Ever Chicago Theatre Tour; Registration Deadline 1/8
Join Artistic Director, Marc Robin, as he visits his home away from home and guides a lucky group of travelers through the best that Chicago theatre has to offer!
- Round-trip, non-stop flights on United Airlines (motorcoach transfers to and from Lancaster and Harrisburg included)
- Hotel accommodations at the Lincolnshire Marriott Resort (2 nights) and the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel (3 nights)
- Opening Night tickets and Press Party reception to Lincolnshire Marriott Theatre's production of CATS, directed by Marc
- Additional tickets to Chicago theatre performances at the Goodman Theatre, Chicago Shakespeare Theatre and Steppenwolf Theatre.
- Plenty of free time to explore Chicago's renowned museums, galleries, restaurants and shops
Priced at $2,300 per person, with just 40 spaces available. For full trip details and registration information, CLICK HERE.
Registration deadline of January 8, 2014.