LOSERVILLE to close 5th January

ClapYo'Hands Profile PhotoClapYo'Hands Profile Photo
ClapYo'Hands
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 11/9/12 at 08:16pm
Confirmed by cast members on Twitter.

2014 Theatre: Strangers on a Train 3.5 * From Here To Eternity 3.5* Stephen Ward ***** The Full Monty ***** Fiddler on the Roof (UK Tour) *** Stephen Ward ***** Jersey Boys ***** Blithe Spirit ***** Wicked (UK Tour) *** Arcadia ** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels *** Urinetown ***** Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 3.5* Other Desert Cities **** Birdland **** The Phantom of the Opera **** Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake ***** In The Heights ***** Miss Saigon **** Clarence Darrow ***** Great Britain **** The Crucible **** The Pajama Game **** Mamma Mia *** Anna Nicole **** Barnum (UK Tour) ***** Simon Callow: The Man Jesus *****
Updated On: 11/10/12 at 08:16 PM
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
LOSERVILLE to close 5th January?
Posted: 11/9/12 at 10:03pm
I heard early Jan earlier this week so that would make sense
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
ClapYo'Hands Profile PhotoClapYo'Hands Profile Photo
ClapYo'Hands
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 11/10/12 at 02:19am
Confirmed.
2014 Theatre: Strangers on a Train 3.5 * From Here To Eternity 3.5* Stephen Ward ***** The Full Monty ***** Fiddler on the Roof (UK Tour) *** Stephen Ward ***** Jersey Boys ***** Blithe Spirit ***** Wicked (UK Tour) *** Arcadia ** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels *** Urinetown ***** Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 3.5* Other Desert Cities **** Birdland **** The Phantom of the Opera **** Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake ***** In The Heights ***** Miss Saigon **** Clarence Darrow ***** Great Britain **** The Crucible **** The Pajama Game **** Mamma Mia *** Anna Nicole **** Barnum (UK Tour) ***** Simon Callow: The Man Jesus *****
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 11/10/12 at 05:37am
Awwww feel bad for them, it was fun and frothy but I knew it never stood a chance in the West End
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
AnythingGoes23
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Posted: 11/10/12 at 07:01am
Perhaps good for Rock of Ages...
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 11/10/12 at 03:46pm
So glad that it's running past the date I've booked to see it at least (Dec 8th). Really looking forward to seeing this. Heard very mixed comments about the show - so will approach it with an open mind.

But, whether the show is good or bad - never like to hear that any show is closing early.
THEATRE 2015: The Mikado**** Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown***** The Grand Tour**** Charlotte Bradford: The Last 7 Years (cabaret)**** Bat Boy**** City Of Angels***** Assassins***** A Little Night Music***** Jesus Christ Superstar (tour,Cardiff)**** The Goodbye Girl**** Anything Goes (tour, Wimbledon)**** She Loves Me**** Whistle Down The Wind***** Live & Acoustic***** Charles Strouse (cabaret)***** The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole (Curve, Leicester)*****. Miss Saigon***** Spend,Spend, Spend**** Sweeney Todd (ENO)***** News Review**** Songs From The Playground**** Apartment 40C*****
SoonerOrLater Profile PhotoSoonerOrLater Profile Photo
SoonerOrLater
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Posted: 11/12/12 at 07:19am
Agree Bob. I didn't see it on the last couple of trips to London (no time!) but it's on my 'to do list' I was a bit wary after initial reviews but still want to give it a chance. I thought it has real promise as a new musical that clearly was catering to a younger audience. Sad to hear it closing.
Maybe I'm on nobody's side http://phdconfessions.blogspot.com/
Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 11/14/12 at 01:40pm
I avoided commenting on this, as I haven't seen the show, but did manage to catch this afternoons matinees, the show had 2 wows for completely different reasons, first wow was how empty the theatre was and second one, I have to say the show was a pleasant surprise and very enjoyable, with great score and a book that has been done a millions of times before, but still managed to be very refreshing and riverting, the plot was easy to follow and the characters were well defined, that I actually ended up careing for them.

Unfortunately the show has sadly announced its early closure, as the thread suggests, but I think this could still have life on the road, ATG are you listening.

If anyone is planning to go PM me.

Save $$$ on Tickets to: