Photo Flash: Bradley Dean, Stephen de Rosa, James Snyder and More in BROADWAY SHOWSTOPPER DIVOS
On Monday, September 16, Randie Levine-Miller presented and hosted Broadway Showstopper Divos --"A Swell Party" at the Metropolitan Room (34 West 22nd Street). The evening's theme was "The Broadway Songbook" and starred some of the most talented performers in theater. Scroll down for photos from the concert!
- Bradley Dean whose Broadway credits include "A Little Night Music" opposite Bernadette Peters, "Evita" and "Spamalot";
- Stephen De Rosa whose recent credits include "The Nance" and HBO's "Boardwalk Empire";
- Lee Roy Reams, renowned Broadway Song and Dance Man! Broadway credits include "42nd Street", "The Producers", "Beauty and the Beast" and "Applause";
- James Snyder who starred in "Cry Baby" for which he received a Drama League nomination, Encores' "Fanny" and is about to co-star with Idina Menzel in this season's highly anticipated, "If/Then";
- Martin Vidnovic, Tony nominated actor whose credits include "Baby" (Drama Desk Award), "Brigadoon", "Guys and Dolls" and "The Addams Family" national tour.
- Paul Chamlin, Music Director is a much in demand pianist who also performs with his wife, Rochelle in their cabaret show at leading New York venues.
Randie Levine-Miller's Diva Showstopper concert sold out at the Metropolitan Room this past April. She also sold out her "Showstopper Divos-- A Swell Party" at Feinstein's in 2012, after producing her Diva/Divo series at the Friars Club for many years. She's been called a modern day "hostess with the mostess" (as her audiences will attest). Randie's produced over 80 star-studded events including tributes to Charles Strouse, Marvin Hamlisch, Tovah Feldshuh, Jim Dale, Len Cariou, Tony Roberts & Lee Roy Reams. This coming November 4, she'll produce and host her 4th musical concert benefit -- "The Best of Broadway and Cabaret Salute The Actors Temple."
Net proceeds from the concert will benefit The Actors Fund.
Photo Credit: Maryann Lopinto