VIDEO: Sneak Peek: Who Says 'I Do' on YOUNG & HUNGRY Finale?
|Freeform's 'Young & Hungry' Renewed for a Fourth Season|
March 07, 2016
|Scoop: YOUNG & HUNGRY on FREEFORM - Wednesday, March 23, 2016|
March 03, 2016
|ABC Family Announces Additional Winter Premiere Dates|
October 23, 2015
|Wedding Bells are Ringing on the One-Hour Season Finale of YOUNG & HUNGRY, Airing Tonight|
October 14, 2015
Don't forget to tune-in to ABC Family TOMORROW NIGHT for the summer finale episodes of Young & Hungry at 8/7c followed by Mystery Girls at 8:30/7:30c. Will Josh follow through with his wedding for Caroline? Will Holly & Charlie be able to save their loved ones from the mob? Check out a preview of the finale below.
In "The Killer Returns," Nick freaks out when he learns that Zanucci (Anthony Bonaventura), the murderer in the mob hit he witnessed, has struck again. Worried about his safety, Nick must admit that the mobster knows he saw everything and can now find him, thanks to the new Mystery Girls commercial. Holly & Charlie find Zanucci at a local spa and turn him over to the cops, confident that Nick is now safe and Holly can concentrate on her efforts to snag Detective Duane (Ryan McPartlin). But when the detectives return to the office, they discover the case isn't quite solved and they must act quickly in order to save their loved ones. Meanwhile, when Charlie's husband Michael (Adam Mayfield) hears she's hunting a killer, his concern for her safety prompts her to consider a different path.
- Live Twitter Chat: Emily Osment, Jonathan Sadowski and Rex Lee will be live tweeting the summer finale using their handles @EmilyOsment, @sadowski23 and @RexLee_. Ask them your questions using #YoungandHungryChat!
- Social Media Platform Information
- Official Hashtag #YoungandHungry & #YoungandHungryChat
- Official Twitter Handle @YoungandHungry
- Official Facebook URL Facebook.com/YoungandHungryonABCFamily