VIDEO: Sneak Peek - Original Cast Returns for 100th Episode of GLEE!
On the next episode of Glee titled "100", current and past members of New Directions reunite for one final assignment - to reinvent their favorite performances. But these new versions of the series' most iconic tracks should not be seen as goodbye to Glee club. On the contrary, they are celebrations of what the club has meant to each and every member.
Songs expected to be performed on the episode include:
- Wicked's "Defying Gravity" by Rachel, Kurt, and Mercedes
- Britney Spears's "Toxic" by Santana, Brittany, and Quinn
- The Zutons's "Valerie" by Brittana
- Avril Lavigne's "Keep Holding On" by Puck
- Pharrell's "Happy," performed by April, Blaine, Holly, Mercedes and Will
- Pink's "Raise Your Glass" by Will and April
Glee fans recently had the opportunity to participate in the "GLEE 100th GLEEKS CHOICE: You Vote. We Remix Promotion" and voting for their favorite musical numbers from among 30 songs performed over the past five seasons. (click here for full list of songs)
The Top 10 fan-chosen Glee songs from the past will be re-mixed and performed by the current members of New Directions in the milestone 100th episode. The episode will focus on McKinley High's latest batch of seniors as they approach graduation and reminisce about their most memorable moments, while singing new versions of these iconic tracks.