'Under the Dome's Rachelle Lefevre Reads LETTERMAN Top Ten
Below check out THE "LATE SHOW" TOP TEN - "Questions People Ask Me About the Dome", as presented by actress Rachelle Lefevre from the CBS drama series "Under the Dome" on the Tuesday, June 24 broadcast of the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, seen weeknights (11:35 PM12:37 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.]
10. "Who let you out of the dome?"
9. "Can I rent the dome for a party?"
8. "Is the dome made of Plexiglas or an extruded acrylic?"
7. "Any upcoming love scenes with the dome?"
6. "Do you have to dial '9' to call outside the dome?"
5. "What's your favorite dome?"
4. "Is the dome just a metaphor for a bigger dome?"
3. "Do deliverymen slip menus under the dome?"
2. "Will this season be even domier?"
1. "Ever notice the word 'dome' is 'do me' smashed together?"
About LATE SHOW WITH David Letterman:
One look at the LATE SHOW makes it apparent that the program, which is often imitated but never matched, is unlike any other talk show. With its commitment to showcasing the most sought-after stars in entertainment, music, sports and politics, as well as its around-the-town remotes and visits to local establishments, its surprise guest appearances, inventive comedy segments and signature Top Ten List, the LATE SHOW delivers an unpredictable hour of innovative viewing each night.
The LATE SHOW has received numerous honors, including 70 Emmy nominations and nine Emmy Awards, including six for Outstanding Variety, Music or Comedy Program in 1994, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002. The show was named Program of the Year at the 1994 Television Critics Awards, and in 1995, 2001, 2011 and 2012, Letterman was nominated for a Career Achievement Award by the TCA. Letterman was awarded the prestigious Johnny Carson Award for Comedic Excellence at Comedy Central's first annual "The Comedy Awards" in March 2011. He has won two American Comedy Awards as Funniest Male Performer in a Television Series and a Foundation Award from the International Radio and Television Society for his "extraordinary domination in late-night television." Letterman was also honored as "Favorite Late Night Talk Show Host" at the 31st Annual People's Choice Awards in 2005.