TONIGHT SHOW Encore Leads Late-Night Ratings; More from Thursday's Ratings
Thursday PRIMETIME Results. Note: All results are subject to significant downward adjustment due to several high-rated local preemptions for NFL preseason football on each of the Big 4 nets.
- An encore telecast of "Hollywood Game Night" is currently averaging a 1.5/5 in 18-49 and 5.9 million viewers overall from 8-9:01 p.m. ET, though results are subject to downward revision due to local NFL preemptions.
- "Welcome to Sweden" is currently averaging a 1.3/4 in 18-49 and 4.9 million viewers overall from 9:01-9:30 p.m. ET and a 1.1/4 in 18-49 and 4.4 million viewers overall from 9:30-10, though results are subject to downward adjustment due to high-rated local preemptions for NFL preseason football.
- An encore telecast of "America's Got Talent" is currently averaging a 0.9/3 in 18-49 and 4.1 million viewers overall from 10-11 p.m. ET, though results are subject to downward revision due to local NFL preemptions.
In Late-Night Metered Markets Thursday Night:
- In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon," 2.0/5 with an encore telecast; CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman," 1.9/5; and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 1.8/5.
- In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 results were: "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon," 0.7/4 with an encore; "Late Show," 0.5/2; and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," 0.5/3.
- From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET, ABC's "Nightline" averaged a 1.1/4 in metered-market households and a 0.4/2 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
- From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, "Late Night with Seth Meyers" (1.0/4 in metered-market households with an encore) tied CBS's "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" (1.0/4 with an encore). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, "Late Night" (0.4/3 in 18-49 with an encore) topped "Late Late Show" (0.3/2 with an encore).
- At 1:35 a.m., "Last Call with Carson Daly" averaged a 0.7/3 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/2 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.