THE LATE SHOW's Top 10 'Signs You're a Bad Elvis Presley Tribute Artist'
As presented on the Tuesday, Feb. 5 broadcast of the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, seen weeknights (11:35 PM/12:37 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
10. Only resemblance to Elvis is your cholesterol.
9. Your tribute - a 90-minute Power Point presentation.
8. You were born 20 years before Elvis.
7. Your singing makes women scream, but not in a good way.
6. The real Elvis had teeth.
5. "Graceland" is the backseat of your Toyota Corolla.
4. Your puppet does all the singing.
3. You do Elvis's sneer by lifting lip with finger.
2. Entire act consists of adjusting your jumpsuit.
1. You look less like Elvis in the '50s, more like Elvis looks today.
The Late Show with David Letterman is a presentation of Worldwide Pants Incorporated. Barbara Gaines, Matt Roberts, Jude Brennan, Maria Pope, Eric Stangel, Justin Stangel and Rob Burnett are the executive producers.