THE BIGGEST LOSER BOOTCAMP Launches Online
The Biggest Loser Bootcamp, featuring trainer Dolvett Quince from NBC's popular weight-loss series, will launch Monday, Feb. 24 at www.biggestloser.com/bootcamp.
The premium eight-week course is available exclusively through The Biggest Loser Club and will provide new daily workouts each day of the course, instructional and motivation training with Quince and other experts, and a chance to interact with "The Biggest Loser" past contestants.
Employing Quince's own "Challenge Yourself, Don't Settle" philosophy that viewers of NBC's "The Biggest Loser" have come to know, The Biggest Loser Bootcamp is designed for every fitness level. Participants will be able to log into the site and enjoy the new workouts, lectures and coaching sessions on their own schedule. New content will be available each day of the course.
Quince will help users set goals and guide them through their daily workouts. Most importantly, he will help users stick to their plan and achieve their goals.
"If there is one thing I know after years of working with people, it's that anyone can do this," said Quince. "Throughout this eight-week journey, I will help everyone remember that reaching their goal is possible and to not settle for less. You just need to be ready for change."
The eight-week program includes:
· Daily instruction from Quince: Participants will get specific direction and encouragement through daily video messages that can be viewed on demand.
· Daily dose of motivation: Participants will get daily doses of "Vitamin D" - positive affirmations that Quince uses for success.
· Daily workouts: Participants will benefit from Quince's unique interval program or what he calls "body confusion." This video workout plan is based on the same workout style he uses to help people lose weight on the show and is available only through The Biggest Loser Bootcamp.
· Live coaching sessions: Every other week participants will have the opportunity to take part in an interactive discussion group where Quince will answer questions.
· Weekly goal setting: Goals are necessary to succeed and participants can count on Quince to help guide them in setting and reaching those goals.
· Expert moderators: Back by popular demand, Biggest Loser Club experts Greg Hottinger and Michael Scholtz will return to answer questions about exercise, nutrition and weight loss.
· Fun: Participants will work hard, but will also have fun!
The Biggest Loser Bootcamp is offered exclusively through The Biggest Loser Club for eight weeks starting Monday, Feb. 24. Registration will remain open until Feb. 24. Bootcamp prep week begins Feb. 17. The bootcamp is available for $99 to first-time registrants and will be offered with a discount to existing Biggest Loser Club members. For more information about The Biggest Loser Club and to register for The Biggest Loser Bootcamp, please visit www.biggestloser.com/bootcamp.
The Biggest Loser Club, run by Digital Wellness, LLC, is an exclusive online weight loss and fitness program based on the philosophies and program followed on the NBC show, "The Biggest Loser." Members have access to meal plans, recipes, weight loss trackers, measurement trackers and much more to help them reach or maintain their weight loss goals. For more information about The Biggest Loser Club, please visit www.biggestloserclub.com.
"The Biggest Loser," which had its season 15 finale on Feb. 4, is a production of Shine America and 25/7 Productions. The Biggest Loser Club and The Biggest Loser Bootcamp are licensed through NBCUniversal Television Consumer Products and Shine America.
More On: The Biggest Loser, NBC, America.