Sofia Vergara Tops Forbes List of '2012 Top Paid Actresses'
Forbes has just released its list of the highest-paid actresses on television for 2012 and Modern Family star Sofia Vergara finds herself sitting pretty at the top. According to the report, the Colombian actress earned $19 million over the past twelve months.
Vergara's income is a result of her lead role on the ABC comedy as well as three movies, multiple endorsement deals, her own clothing line sold at Kmart and her role as co-manager of Latin World Entertainment. Kim Kardashian came in a close second on the list, earning $18 million over the past year.
Also making the cut, former Real Housewive's star Bethenny Frankel with $12 million. Frankl currently hosts the new daytime talk show, 'Bethenny.' Eva Longoria, Tina Fey, Khloe Kardashian and New Girl star Zoeey Deschanel also made the list.
The complete list of Forbes highest paid actresses for 2012 follows:
1. Sofia Vergara, $19 million
2. Kim Kardashian, $18 million
3. Eva Longoria, $15 million
4. Bethenny Frankel, $12 million
5. Khloe Kardashian, $11 million
5. Tina Fey, $11 million
7. Mariska Hargitay, $10 million
8. Zooey Deschanel, $9 million
8. Felicity Huffman, $9 million
8. Ellen Pompeo, $9 million
11. Kate Walsh, $8 million
11. Teri Hatcher, $8 million
11. Marcia Cross, $8 million
11. Kaley Cuoco, $8 million
15. Alyson Hannigan, $7 million
15. Marg Helgenberger, $7 million
17. Melissa McCarthy, $6 million
17. Julianna Marguiles, $6 million
17. Kyra Sedgwick, $6 million
20. Courteney Cox, $5 million