Showtime Networks & ScreenBid Launch CALIFORNICATION Online Auction
Californication will end its successful run on Sunday, June 29. To commemorate this momentous occasion, leading Hollywood collectibles auction site ScreenBid will host an online auction of more than 200 wardrobe items, props and memorabilia straight from the set of Californication. Launching on June 26, the auction will run for eight days and close on Wednesday July 2.
Created and executive produced by Tom Kapinos, Californication stars and is executive produced by David Duchovny in his Golden Globe-winning role as hedonistic writer Hank Moody, who fights to balance the demands of his insatiable libido, unpredictable career, ex-girlfriend/muse Karen and beloved daughter Becca. In this one-time online auction, Californication's dedicated fans will be able to bid for many items from the set, including a wide range of fashionable, brand name apparel worn by Hank and all of the other major characters.
Some of the brand-name designers included in the auction are: Ray Ban, Tiffany & Co, Dolce & Gabbana, Alexander McQueen, Rag & Bone, Barneys, Lanvin, Ralph Lauren, James Perse, All Saints, Jon Varvatos, Tod's, Campomaggi, Chloe, Missoni and Mix Azria. Some of the highlights include:
- The signature Ray-Ban sunglasses and James Perse T-Shirts worn by Duchovny
- Hank's black leather Dolce and Gabbana jacket
- Hank's leather bracelet and ring
- Copies of Hank's book, God Hates Us ALL
- Karen's Helmut Lang blazer and Ernest Sewn jeans
- Becca's Campomaggi purse
- Marcy's Black Michael Kors stilleto sandals
- Kali's metallic Collete Dinigan miniskirt
- Trixie's rainbow Missoni wrap dress
- Black leather Balenciaga high-top sneakers, black leather chaps and G-string straight from the set, and much more.
Fans can preview the auction online now at http://www.screenbid.com.
About Showtime Networks