OWN's Saturday Primetime Lineup Hits Top 10 in Overall Cable Ratings
OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network ranked in the top 10 among all ad-supported cable networks with its Saturday primetime lineup (November 10) posting triple-digit ratings gains versus year ago numbers in the key female demo (+128% W25-54) with back-to-back original episodes of its popular original series "Iyanla: Fix My Life" and "Welcome to Sweetie Pie's."
"Iyanla: Fix My Life" (Saturdaysat 10 p.m.) featuring life coach Iyanla Vanzant ranked #2 in its time period in the network's key demographic of women 25-54 among all 106 ad-supported cable networks garnering a 1.05 W25-54 and 950,000 total viewers (+338% W25-54, +258% P2+ vs. YAGO).
The family docu-series "Welcome to Sweetie Pie's" (9 p.m.) ranked #8 in its time period in the key women 25-54 demo among all ad-supported cable networks garnering a .78 W25-54 and 843,000 total viewers (+70% W25-54, +108% P2+ vs. YAGO).
In addition, OWN was Saturday night's #1 network across all broadcast and cable for African-American viewers in the key demos including W25-54 (3.88), and W18-49 (3.26). It was also the #1 ad-supported cable network with African-American Households (4.22) and total viewers (609,000).
The week of November 5 marks OWN's 43rd consecutive week of total day year-over-year growth in the network's core demo of women 25-54 (+45%). In addition, primetime for the week was up double-digits in women 25-54 (+78%) and triple-digits in total viewers (+120%) versus year ago numbers.
Year-to-date, OWN continues to post double-digit ratings growth in both primetime and total day across the network's key demos, with primetime posting +32% W25-54 and +26% in total viewers, and total day posting +36% W25-54 and +43% total viewers versus year ago numbers.
Saturday, November 10 programming highlights:
"Welcome to Sweetie Pie's" (Saturdays at 9 p.m.)
· .78 W25-54; 843,000 total viewers
· Triple-digit growth vs. YAGO (+70% W25-54, +108% total viewers)
· #8 in the time period among 106 ad-supported cable networks with W25-54 and W18-49 (0.62)
· Cable's #2 telecast on Saturday night among African-American W25-54 (4.24), W18-49 (3.40) and HH (4.85)
· #1 in the time period across all broadcast and cable with African-American W25-54, W18-49, Households and P2+ (695,000)
"Iyanla: Fix My Life" (Saturdays at 10 p.m.)
· 1.05 W25-54; 950,000 total viewers
· Triple-digit growth vs. YAGO (+338% W25-54, +258% P2+)
· #2 in the time period among 106 ad-supported cable networks with W25-54 and W18-49 (0.83)
· Cable's #1 telecast on Saturday night among African-American W25-54 (5.51), W18-49 (4.45) and Households (5.77)
· #1 in the time period across all broadcast and cable with African-American W25-54, W18-49, Households and P2+ (788,000)