Nickelodeon Announces Launch of 2014 Kids' Choice Awards Official Multi-Touch Book
Nickelodeon is launching an interactive, digital Kids' Choice Awards-themed Book, the first-ever dedicated book produced for a live awards show, available exclusively on iBooks starting today. The 2014 Kids' Choice Awards: The Official Multi-Touch Book offers fans an inside look at the irreverent show before and after the star-studded event. Download the book for free at www.iTunes.com/KCA.
The book features fun facts about Kids' Choice Awards, this year's nominees and host, Oscar and Golden Globe-nominated actor and producer, Mark Wahlberg; video clips from Kids' Choice Awards throughout the years; behind-the-scenes videos of Nick stars; photo galleries of the most memorable show moments throughout the years; quizzes, unexpected surprises and more. The book will be updated leading up to the big event. Nickelodeon's 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards airs live on Saturday, March 29 (8-9:30 p.m. ET/PT, tape delayed for West Coast).
Highlights of the book include:
- A live countdown clock to the show, synced to the iPad time-zone setting;
- A KCA ballot for users to keep track of their picks to win including links to officially submit their votes via Nick.com;
- A treasure hunt with items hidden throughout the book as users explore the many surprises the book has to offer;
- Behind-the-scenes videos with Nick talent talking about their KCAs experiences and what they are most looking forward to from this year's show, including some exclusive pieces videos;
- Video clips from the most memorable KCAs and trivia quizzes;
- A 360 degree, 3D look at the famed Kids' Choice Awards orange blimp.
At iTunes.com/KCA, users will be able to preview all categories and nominated content that's available on iTunes. This will include the ability to preview songs or watch movie trailers. The 2014 Kids' Choice Awards Book is free and available now. Download the book and the nominated content at www.iTunes.com/KCA.