NCIS: LOS ANGELES Star Barrett Foa to Take Fans Behind-the-Scenes of the TONYS
|Scoop: NCIS: LOS ANGELES on CBS - Friday, September 16, 2016|
September 22, 2016
|Scoop: NCIS: LOS ANGELES on CBS - Sunday, October 2, 2016|
September 19, 2016
|Scoop: NCIS: LOS ANGELES on CBS - Saturday, September 24, 2016|
September 16, 2016
|Scoop: NCIS: LOS ANGELES on CBS - Sunday, September 25, 2016|
September 12, 2016
CBS.com today announced NCIS: LOS ANGELES's Barrett Foa will reprise his role as social media reporter for THE 68TH ANNUAL TONY AWARDS(R), which will be broadcast live from Radio City Music Hall in New York City, Sunday, June 8 (8:00-11:00 PM, live ET/ delayed PT), on the CBS Television Network.
As social media reporter, Foa will share behind-the-scenes moments including photos, videos, exclusive news and interviews via his Twitter account (@BarrettFoa) while he checks out rehearsals and gives fans a first-hand look at everything that goes into the making of THE 68TH ANNUAL TONY AWARDS. Fans can also follow Barrett's activities on CBS.com at CBS.com/barrett.
For this year's TONY Awards, Foa will also be tasked with completing a set of 15 TONY Award Challenges. Fans will have a chance to participate by sending him questions for talent and even contributing their own challenge ideas for him to complete.
The 15 challenges include:
1. Take a "selfie" on stage
2. Track down a TONY Award and tweet out a photo
3. Ask fans to make a challenge for him to complete
4. Ask fans to send him a question to ask talent
5. Take a photo with a fan at dress rehearsals
6. Find "Rocky" star Andy Karl and spar with him
7. Track down Aladdin's Lamp and make a wish
8. Photobomb cast members behind the scenes
9. Get a hug from Sutton Foster
10. Ask Hugh Jackman for some scoop on the show
11. Track down "Cabaret" star Alan Cumming
12. Sing the blues with with Audra McDonald
13. Tap dance with the cast of "After Midnight"
14. Take a beautiful selfie with cast members of "Beautiful"
15. High five a TONY Award nominee
Before his role as tech operator Eric Beale on NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Foa got his start on Broadway, and has starred in major productions including "Avenue Q" and "The 25th Annual Putnam Spelling Bee." He is also currently starring in the critically acclaimed New York production of "Buyer & Cellar." Foa's extensive theater credits made him the perfect inaugural social media reporter during the Tony Awards last year.
Follow CBS.com's Social Media Ambassador for the TONY Awards:
On the Web: http://www.cbs.com/barrett
Follow THE 68TH ANNUAL TONY AWARDS(R):
On the Web: http://www.cbs.com/shows/tony_awards/