LATE SHOW's Top 10 'Department Store Santa Pet Peeves'
As presented by 10 local department store Santas on the Tuesday, Dec. 18 broadcast of the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, seen weeknights (11:35 PM12:37 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
10. No time off for Hanukkah.
9. Dumb people think I'm Kenny Rogers.
8. Whenever triplets show up, I have to snap on the third knee.
7. January through November.
6. One year, Macy's tried to pay me in cologne.
5. Restless beard syndrome.
4. Parents, you're in line for 40 minutes - maybe use that time to learn how to operate your cameras.
3. Lap rash.
2. Pretending to be jolly gets old pretty fast - like I need to tell this audience?
1. How come no one ever asks what I want for Christmas?
The LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN is a presentation of Worldwide Pants Incorporated. Barbara Gaines, Matt Roberts, Jude Brennan, Maria Pope, Eric Stangel, Justin Stangel and Rob Burnett are the executive producers.