Hulu Picks the Top Ads from Super Bowl XLVII - Watch Them All Here
The Ravens weren't the only champions crowned during Super Bowl XLVII. Today, fans across the nation cast their votes on Hulu AdZone, presented by Toyota, to select their favorite Super Bowl commercials and the results are in!
From wily septuagenarians and flashing groupies, to miracle stains and wish-granting bombshells, this year's Super Bowl ads certainly didn't lack in excitement, comedy or sex appeal. In the end though, sincerity won out the overall most liked ad on Hulu AdZone was the thoughtful "Farmer" ad from Ram Trucks, edging out both Taco Bell's "Viva Young" and Volkswagen's "Get in. Get Happy."
Fan votes were tallied for all Super Bowl XLVII commercials on Hulu's AdZone and the results reflect all votes that were in as of 8:00pm PT / 11:00pm ET Sunday, Feb. 3. For the first time ever fans watched, voted, shared, tweeted and "liked" their favorite ads on iOS and Android supported mobile devices.
OVERALL MOST LIKED ADS
Top ranked by fan votes.
1. Ram Trucks: Farmer
2. Budweiser: Brotherhood
3. Taco Bell: Viva Young
4. Volkswagen: Get In. Get Happy.
5. Universal Pictures: "Fast & Furious 6" Game Day Trailer
6. Jeep: America Will Be Whole Again
7. Paramount Pictures: "World War Z" Big Game Spot
8. Skechers: GOrun 2 - Man vs Cheetah Big Game Commercial
9. GoDaddy.com: Perfect Match - Bar Refaeli's Big Kiss!
10. MilkPEP: The Rock in Morning Run
Hulu also awarded winners in additional categories including "Celebrity Cameos" to "Play That Music" to "They'll Make You Go 'AWWW.'"