Esquire Network to Premiere 10-Part Series LUCKY BASTARDS, 4/16
|Investigation Discovery to Premiere New Series VANITY FAIR CONFIDENTIAL|
July 09, 2014
|SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE Tops Originals in Viewers|
June 20, 2014
|Esquire Network Launches New Mobile App 'TV Everywhere'|
June 04, 2014
|Esquire Network Premieres 10-Part Series LUCKY BASTARDS Tonight|
April 16, 2014
|Related: LUCKY BASTARDS, Esquire Network|
Living in New York, you've got to have a great group of guy friends. Esquire Network introduces viewers to six men who, after decades of friendship, are right where they started: hanging out together and taking advantage of every opportunity New York City has to offer. LUCKY BASTARDS, a new 10-part original series from Esquire Network, premieres Wednesdays at 10P E/P, beginning April 16.
The men of LUCKY BASTARDS are entrepreneurs, privileged ne'er-do-wells and even a prince (seriously - one of them is an actual prince). Whether they're razzing each other around the poker table or convincing gorgeous women to fly with them to Art Basel, these bachelors are living life to the fullest - kicking ass, taking names and getting lots of numbers.
But while they may not let each other get away with anything, they certainly won't let each other down. As one says, "We bullshit with each other, call each other out ... but at the end of the day, we all have each other's backs."
Meet the men of LUCKY BASTARDS:
· Lorenzo Borghese - Lorenzo is a real-life prince who runs several businesses. (You may recognize him from "The Bachelor," but we won't tell anyone.)
· Rocco Cafferelli - The son of a women's fashion tycoon, Rocco has confidence and a big personality, but has never had a career. Hoping to start a premium denim line, he chats up beautiful girls as "market research."
· Adam Campbell - Just back from living in L.A., Adam says he's looking to settle down - but not until he samples every possible female option New York has to offer.
· Craig Clemens - Craig's a financially successful cosmetics executive who's also a first-degree black belt and occasional break dancer. He and Adam have been buds forever, affectionately (perhaps nauseatingly?) calling each other "Oldie," as in "old friend."
· Charles Ferri - After leaving a career in banking to start a vodka brand, Charles will do anything to make it a success. As the only guy in the group with a serious girlfriend, he sometimes finds himself living vicariously through his friends - and every now and then, stepping in as their conscience.
· Scott Mitchell - An independent wealth manager, Scott always has several deals going on at a time - and even more women surrounding him. So many, in fact, that his friends have taken to calling these women his "Scottourage."
LUCKY BASTARDS is produced for Esquire Network by True Entertainment. Executive Producers are Glenda Hersh, Steven Weinstock, Lauren Eskelin, Noah Samton, Lucas Howe and Joshua Brown.