E! Hits Two-Year Primetime High on Sunday

July 9
5:28 2014

E! Hits Two-Year Primetime High on Sunday

E!'s powerful Sunday combination of the new hit plastic surgery correction series "Botched" and a new episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" propelled the Network to its best Primetime deliveries in nearly two years. E! ranked #1 in key demos of Adults 18-34 (705,000) and Women 18-34 (524,000) outperforming all other cable networks for the night (8-11 PM). E! ranked #3 in Adults 18-49 (1,131,000) in all of cable after Bravo and HBO (#2 ad-supported) and #2 in all of cable (and ad-supported) in W18-49 after Bravo (832,000). KUWTK delivered nearly 2.4 Million total viewers (2,349,000) and nearly 1.5 Million in the key demo of Adults 18-49 (1,467,000) and "Botched" scored nearly 1.7 Million total viewers (1,689,000) and over 1 Million in Adults 18-49 (1,056,000) marking impressive growth in total viewership for both original series. "Botched" continues to show tremendous momentum with Sunday's premiere, posting three consecutive weeks of growth in Adults 18-49 (episode 101: 495,000, episode 102: 805,000, episode 103: 1.06 Million) and all key demos. Since its debut, nearly 13 Million viewers have seen "Botched" on E!. Additionally, E! saw its best Primetime delivery (8-11 PM) for the week among Adults 18-49 in nearly 2 years (since week of 8/20/12) with 409,000 A18-49 (Live + Same Day).

Additional highlights for both series below.

"Keeping up with the Kardashians"

  • Week-to-week gains across all key demos including A18-49 (+1%), W18-49 (+9%), A18-34 (+4%), W18-34 (+10%) and Total Viewers (+14%)
  • Best episode of the current season to-date in both key female demos W18-49 (1.11 M vs. 1.17 M, 3/9/14) and W18-34 (727K vs. 793K, 2/16/14)
  • Most-watched episode since the this season's premiere in Total Viewers (2.35 M vs. 2.42 M, 6/8/14)

Digital Highlights:

  • KUWTK garnered 34.6K Tweets and was the #2 ad-supported cable program (excluding sports) Sunday.
  • Current season (week 5) (6/30 - 7/6): 128K uniques on Eonline (126K on and 2.4K on mobile web), down -27% week-to-week


  • Third consecutive episode of growth with A18-49 (#101: 495K, #102: 805K, #103: 1.06 M) and all key demos
  • Most-watched episode to date in A18-49 (1.06 M), Total Viewers (1.69 M) and all key demos
  • Outperformed last Sunday's premiere (6/29/14) across the board (A18-49: +31%, Total Viewers: +38%)
  • Retained nearly three quarters of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians"A18-49 audience (72%)
  • Botched to date has been seen by 12.9 M Total Unique Viewers
  • For the first time, "Botched" ranked in the Top 10 this week among Total Viewers (#9) and Households (#9) (ad-supported cable)

Digital Highlights

  • Botched (7/6/14) garnered 10.5K Tweets, ranking #8 on the ad-supported cable chart (excluding sports) up +241% from last Sunday's premiere
  • S1 to date: Pacing to strongest recent S1 performance on Eonline, 263K (172K, 91K mobile web) up +196% above Eonline's recent S1 average (89K, same timeframe)

Related Articles


BWW Interview: Annoying Actor Friend Discusses New Book #GRATEFUL, Why Twitter is out to Get Him/HerBWW Interview: Annoying Actor Friend Discusses New Book #GRATEFUL BWW Review: SECRET IN THEIR EYES is A-List Disappointment, Despite Ejiofor's Brilliance
BWW Review: SECRET IN THEIR EYES is A-List Disappointment, Despite Ejiofor's Brilliance

Become a Fan, Follower & Subscriber

           Facebook Like Follow