CHICAGO FIRE Rebroadcast Builds on its Lead-In by 67% in Key Demos
At 10 p.m. ET, a rebroadcast Chicago Fire (1.0/3 in adults 18-49, 3.4 million viewers overall) built on its lead-in by 67 percent in 18-49 rating, 50 percent in adults 25-54 (with a 1.2 rating vs. a 0.8) and 26 percent in total viewers.
Other Wednesday Primetime Results:
* From 8-8:30 p.m. ET, an encore telecast of Whitney averaged a 0.8/2 in 18-49 and 2.7 million viewers overall.
* From 8:30-9 p.m. ET, a rebroadcast Guys With Kids (0.8/2 in 18-49, 2.4 million viewers overall) retained 100 percent of its 18-49 lead-in from Whitney and grew by 10 percent in adults 25-54 (to a 1.1 rating from a 1.0).
* At 9 p.m. ET, an encore telecast of LAW & ORDER: SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT averaged a 0.6/2 in adults 18-49 and 2.7 million viewers overall.
In Late-Night Metered Markets Wednesday night:
* In Nielsen's 56 metered markets, household results were: THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH Jay Leno, 2.5.7; CBS's LATE SHOW WITH DAVID LETTERMAN, 2.7/7; and ABC's Jimmy Kimmel LIVE, 2.3/6.
* In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, adult 18-49 Wednesday results were: THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH Jay Leno, 0.7/3; LATE SHOW, 0.6/3; and Jimmy Kimmel LIVE, 0.8/4.
* From 12:35-1:05 a.m. ET Wednesday night, ABC's NIGHTLINE averaged a 1.5/5 in metered-market households and a 0.4/3 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
* From 12:35-1:35 a.m. ET, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (1.3/5 in metered-market households) beat CBS's LATE LATE SHOW WITH Craig Ferguson (1.2/4). In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, LATE NIGHT (0.4/3 in 18-49) tied LATE LATE SHOW (0.4/2).
* At 1:35 a.m., Last Call with Carson Daly averaged a 0.8/4 in metered-market households with an encore and a 0.3/3 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
More On: Chicago Fire, Whitney, Guys With Kids, Jay Leno, Jimmy Kimmel, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Craig Ferguson.