Anna Nicole Smith's Daughter & More on 20/20's 'Stars, Scars & Showbiz Kids'
Born into the spotlight for better or for worse, "20/20" reports on the kids of celebrities. "Stars, Scars and Showbiz Kids" airs on "20/20" FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC. Anchored by Elizabeth Vargas and David Muir, reports include:
* Keeping it in the "jeans" -- The young daughter of Anna Nicole Smith and Larry Birkhead is following in her late mom's modeling footsteps. Birkhead opens up to Deborah Roberts about his decision to let six-year-old Dannielynn model for Guess jeans. He says he wants her to have a normal life, but is he exploiting her?
* What's in a name? The answer is a lot, when you're trying to make it in Hollywood. Cecilia Vega reports on the next generation of actors trading in on their parents' names, why it works and how it can backfire. "20/20" speaks to Ashley Hamilton, the son of George Hamilton and step son of Rod Stewart; Michael J. Fox's son, Sam; and the extended Wayans family.
* Sachi Parker, Shirley MacLaine's only daughter, talks to Elizabeth Vargas about growing up with a famous mom. Parker says MacLaine neglected her while focusing instead on her own career and life. In her new book, Lucky Me: My Life with -- and Without -- Shirley MacLaine, she shares some of the painful stories of childhood.
* Celebrities like Sarah Jessica Parker, Kidd Rock and Julia Roberts are fed up with the paparazzi taking pictures of their children -- at school, in the park, everywhere they go. Even young kids like Suri Cruise and Violet Affleck are begging the photographers to leave them alone. Nick Watt rides along with a paparazzo while he chases celebrity kids.
* Biz of the bump: Chris Connelly examines the lucrative business that having a baby has become in Hollywood. From selling the first images of the baby and even ultrasounds of the growing fetus, there is big money to be made, as long as you have enough star power to cash in on.
David Sloan is senior executive producer and John Green is executive producer of "20/20.
ABC News' acclaimed series "20/20" has distinguished itself as one of the most esteemed news programs in broadcast journalism. Amid the heated, competitive environment of primetime entertainment, "20/20" has demonstrated its ability to consistently attract a significant segment of the viewing audience by offering viewers more choices and more chances to learn about the world around them. For over three decades, "20/20" has continued to combine hard-hitting investigative reports, newsmaker interviews and compelling human interest and feature stories that have changes lives.
The program is co-anchored by the broadcast team of Elizabeth Vargas and Christopher Cuomo, both award-winning journalists.
More On: Elizabeth Vargas, David Muir, Nicole Smith, Deborah Roberts, Ashley Hamilton, George Hamilton, Rod Stewart, Michael J. Fox, Sachi Parker, Shirley MacLaine.