Ballpark Favorite Fare to Highlight Menus for T-Mobile All-Star FanFest
Press Release, News, Mobile
Centerplate, event hospitality partner in over 300 prominent entertainment, sports and convention venues across North America and the United Kingdom, is proud to join the Javits Center and Major League Baseball in welcoming fans to the T-Mobile All-Star FanFest this week, July 12 - July 16.
As the Javits Center prepares to welcome more than 100,000 fans for 5 days of Major League fun, Centerplate's culinary team is ready to showcase a sampling of greatest hits in ballpark fareso fans can make a day of it. In addition to being the hospitality partner for the Javits Center, Centerplate has helped teams host at least 10 All-Star Series (including the last one in New York City in 2008) and also serves fans at Major League and Minor League Ballparks around the countryincluding Safeco Field (home of the Seattle Mariners), AT&T Park (home of the San Francisco Giants), Tropicana Field (home of the Tampa Bay Rays), and the Durham Bulls Athletic Park (home of Minor League's Durham Bulls), winner of the MiLB FoodFight for best hot dog.
Working with Major League Baseball, Centerplate has all the culinary bases covered, with options from around the country, including:
- New York's Own LaFrieda Italian Sausages: grilled Italian sausage served with sauted onions and peppers, on a fresh-baked roll. (Find it in: Diamond Food court in 3A Hall)
- San Francisco's Famous Garlic Fries: crisp hand-cut French fries tossed in garlic and olive oil and finished with Parmesan Cheese. (Find it in: South Crystal Palace)
- Miami's signature Cuban Sandwich: slow-roasted pork topped with ham and Swiss cheese, topped with yellow mustard and a dill pickle and served with creamy slaw on a Cuban-style bun and a side of seasoned chips. (Find it in: Diamond Food court in 3 A Hall)
- Chicago Dog: Hot dog topped with yellow mustard, choppEd White onion, bright green sweet pickle relish; a dill pickle spear; tomato slices, pickled sport peppers; and a dash of celery salt (Find it in: Ball Park food court located in 3B hall, next to the MLB Clubhouse store.)
- Philly Cheese Steak: thinly-sliced rib eye beef with sauteed onions and peppers, topped with either Cheez Whiz or Provolone, and served with hot or sweet peppers on a long crusty roll. (Find it in: Located in the 3 B hall next to the FanFest Batting practice)
- Detroit Dogs: Hot dog loaded with mustard and beanless chili, crowned with choppEd White onions. (Find it in: Ball Park food court located in 3B hall, next to the MLB Clubhouse store)
- Barbeque Pulled Pork sandwiches: slow-roasted LaFreida pork shoulder, hand-pulled and served with creamy slaw and season chips on a Martins Potato roll. (Find it in: Diamond Food court in 3 A Hall)
True to the Centerplate ballpark experience, there will also be a variety of options for fans in search of organic, vegetarian, and gluten-free fare at SQUEEZE, a dedicated Organic Gluten-Free cart. The menu includes fresh pressed juices and snacks, gluten-free Macaroni and Cheese, Veggie Dogs, Caribbean Empanadas and Kale Quinoa salad.