Top Tracks & Albums: Drake's NOTHING WAS THE SAME Keeps Hold on iTunes, Week Ending 9/29
iTunes has become the most comprehensive, streamlined way to purchase music, and BWW Music has rounded up the most popular tracks and albums on the digital marketplace for the week ending September 29.
Lorde's ROYALS held on to the top spot on the iTunes singles chart for the week ending Sept. 29, with Katy Perry's ROAR holding on to the second spot. Miley Cyrus' WRECKING BALL also kept the third spot from last week.
Drake's NOTHING WAS THE SAME also didn't go anywhere on the albums chart - keeping the top spot. Kings of Leon's MECHANICAL BULL was in second, with Justin Timberlake's THE 20/20 EXPERIENCE - 2 OF 2, rounding out the top three.
To purchase any of music below, download and head on over to iTunes.
Top 10 Best Selling iTunes Songs
1) ROYALS - Lorde
2) ROAR - Katy Perry
3) WRECKING BALL - Miley Cyrus
4) WAKE ME UP - Avicii
5) HOLD ON, WE'RE GOING HOME (Feat. Majid Jordan) - Drake
6) APPLAUSE - Lady Gaga
7) BERZERK - Eminem
8) HOLY GRAIL (Feat. Justin Timberlake) - Jay Z
9) DARK HORSE (Feat. Juicy J) - Katy Perry
10) THAT'S MY KIND OF NIGHT - Luke Bryan
Top 10 Best Selling iTunes Albums
1) NOTHING WAS THE SAME - Drake
2) MECHANICAL BULL (Deluxe Edition) - Kings of Leon
3) THE 20/20 EXPERIENCE - 2 OF 2 - Justin Timberlake
4) FROM HERE TO NOW TO YOU - Jack Johnson
5) PURE HEORIN - Lorde
6) THE LOVE CLUB - EP - Lorde
7) TRUE - Avicii
8) CLOSER TO THE TRUTH (Deluxe Edition) - Cher
9) CRASH MY PARTY - Luke Bryan
10) GET WET - Krewella
More On: music, iTunes, Katy Perry,