Adam Lambert to Rock Miami Beach This Thanksgiving
Adam Lambert will rock Fontainebleau Miami Beach when he takes the stage on Saturday, Nov. 30, 2013 as part of the revered resort's BleauLive vacation experience. Combining elements of an exciting weekend escape, a hot ticket performance, and access to a meet and greet with the artist, BleauLive is perfect for families seeking an unforgettable Thanksgiving weekend that classmates and colleagues will envy.
Fontainebleau, the landmark resort revered as a symbol of style and sophistication, is offering BleauLive Thanksgiving weekend stay packages starting from only $299* per night. The Bleau Fan Package includes deluxe accommodations, two passes to BleauLive presents Adam Lambert, a two-hour open specialty cocktail bar, a welcome amenity and access to the exclusive BleauLive Poolside Lounge throughout the weekend. Guests can upgrade to the VIP Package for Junior Suite accommodations and added perks including a meet and greet with Adam Lambert before the show, a 2 p.m. guaranteed late checkout and complimentary valet parking.
BLEAU FAN PACKAGE
- Deluxe accommodations
- Two (2) passes to BleauLive presents Adam Lambert on Saturday Nov. 30, including two-hour open bar specialty cocktail bar
- Welcome amenity
- Access to BleauLive Poolside Lounge throughout weekend featuring discounted specialty cocktails
- Package based on double occupancy, $50 per each additional guest, per night
- Junior Suite accommodations
- Two (2) VIP viewing passes to BleauLive presents Adam Lambert, Saturday Nov. 30, including two-hour specialty cocktail bar
- Meet and greet with Adam Lambert
- Welcome amenity
- Access to BleauLive Poolside Lounge throughout weekend featuring complimentary specialty cocktails
- 2 p.m. guaranteed late checkout
- Complimentary valet parking
- Package based on double occupancy, $100 per each additional guest
After Lambert's rise to fame on American Idol, his debut album landed at number three on Billboard 200, followed closely by several awards and nominations, including a GRAMMY Award nomination for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance in 2011, as well as an Honorary GLAAD Media Award earlier this year. His follow up album, Trespassing, debuted at Number One on the Billboard charts. He recently collaborated with DJ-producer Avicii and the legendary Nile Rodgers on "Lay Me Down," which was number one on the Rolling Stone "Favorite Songs, Albums and Videos" chart. In November 2013, Adam will make his acting debut on season five of the television show GLEE.