Rachel McAdams Stars in ABOUT TIME, Coming to Blu-ray/DVD & On Demand 2/4
Critically acclaimed filmmaker Richard Curtis, the creator of poignant classics such as Love Actually, Notting Hill and Four Weddings and a Funeral, gives romantics a timeless love story with About Time, a whimsical comedy about the extraordinary journeys that accompany our ordinary lives. Hailed as "sweet, sentimental, funny and totally charming" (Paul Hammond, Movieline), About Time comes to Blu-ray Combo Pack including Blu-ray , DVD and DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet and On Demand on February 4, 2014 from Universal Studios Home Entertainment - just in time for Valentine's Day!
Rachel McAdams (The Notebook, The Vow), Bill Nighy (Love Actually, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel) and Domhnall Gleeson (Anna Karenina, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2) come together in About Time a heartwarming story of one man's journey to find love and his true purpose in life. Also starring Richard Cordery (Les Miserables), Lindsay Duncan (Alice in Wonderland), Tom Hollander (The World's End), Joshua McGuire (The Hour), Margot Robbie (The Wolf of Wall Street) and Lydia Wilson (Never Let Me Go), in what Christopher Rosen of the Huffington Post describes as "definitely one to watch over and over again." The film will also be available on DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet on January 21, 2014 two weeks early.
The Blu-ray Combo Pack includes a Blu-ray , DVD and DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet .
- Blu-ray disc unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring 6x the picture resolution of DVD, exclusive extras and theater-quality surround sound.
- DVD offers the flexibility and convenience of playing movies in more places, both at home and away.
- DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet lets you watch movies anywhere, on your favorite devices. Users can instantly stream or download movies to watch on iPad , iPhone , Android , smart TVs,connected Blu-ray players, game consoles and more.
Bonus Features Available Exclusively on Blu-ray TM
- About Tim and Time Travel: Questions such as where did the time travel idea come from, what Tim does with this new found power and what effect it has on him are answered. Plus, a brief guide to the mechanics of time travel.
- The Look Style and Locations: Across many iconic London locations and the delights that Cornwall in the summertime has to offer, gain insight into the visual quality of About Time and the look Richard Curtis decided to give this film.
- The World of Richard Curtis: Explore the sensibilities and aesthetic of Richard Curtis' films from the atmosphere on set, to the feel of the films and in particular how About Time fits into his body of work.
Bonus Features on Blu-ray TM and DVD
- Deleted Scenes: With Introductions by Director Richard Curtis
- Blooper Reel: Making Movies is a Serious Business
- The "Luckiest" Music: Why Richard Curtis picked Ben Folds' "The Luckiest" for About Time
- Ellie Goulding "How Long Will I Love You?" Music Video
- Feature Commentary with Director Richard Curtis and Cast Members Domhnall Gleeson, Bill Nighy, Vanessa Kirby, Lydia Wilson and Tom Hollander
The night after another unsatisfactory New Year party, Tim's (Domhnall Gleeson) father (Bill Nighy) tells his son that the men in his family have always had the ability to travel through time. Tim can't change history, but he can change what happens and has happened in his own lifeso he decides to make his world a better place...by getting a girlfriend (Rachel McAdams). But as his unusual life progresses, Tim finds out that his unique gift can't save him from the sorrows and ups and downs that affect all families, everywhere. From filmmaker Richard Curtis (Love Actually, Notting Hill, Four Weddings and a Funeral), About Time is a comedy about love and time travel, which discovers that, in the end, making the most of life may not need time travel at all.