New York Festivals Announces 15 New Executive Jury Appointments
New York Festivals International Advertising Awards competition added 15 new prominent worldwide chief creative officers and executive creative directors to the 2014 Executive Jury. This creative brain trust, from five continents around the world, will assemble together in New York City, April 25th-29th, to select the World's Best Advertising award-winners across all mediums.
"We're extremely excited to announce the final members of the 2014 New York Festivals Executive Jury, and we know they're excited to jump in and start evaluating the entries we've received from 100 countries around the world," said Michael O'Rourke, President of New York Festivals. "It's very humbling to have assembled such an influential group of industry experts-these are people at the very top of their creative game. We're honored to have the participation of each and every one of them."
Newly Appointed Executive Jury members include:
- Rodger Beekman, Chief Creative Officer, Havas Worldwide Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Ben Coulson, Chief Creative Officer, GPY&R, Australia and New Zealand
- Gustav Egerstedt, Executive Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi, Sweden
- Jeffry Gamble, Chief Creative Officer, DDB Group Hong Kong & Guangzhou, Hong Kong
- Andrey Gubaydullin, Creative Director/Owner, Voskhod Creative Agency, Russia
- Christian Haas, Executive Creative Director/Co-Founder, Goodby Silverstein & Partners, USA
- Minoru Hakamada, Senior Creative Director, Daiko Advertising, Inc., Japan
- Gerry Human, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy & Mather London, United Kingdom
- Michael Kadin, Executive Vice President/Group Creative Director, Deutsch L.A., USA
- Masako Okamura, Executive Creative Director, Dentsu, Vietnam
- Juan Carlos Ortiz, President/Chief Executive Officer, DDB Latina, South America
- Rob Reilly, Global Creative Chairman, McCann Worldgroup, USA
- Martin Spillmann, Executive Creative Director, Leo Burnett, Switzerland
- Friedrich von Zitzewitz, Chief Creative Officer, Plan.net Group Hamburg, Germany
- Shahir Zag, Chief Creative Officer, Young & Rubicam, United Arab Emirates
Click Here to view the entire 2014 Executive Jury.