Disney's PLANES: FIRE & RESCUE Product Line Lands at Retail Stores Today
"Disney Consumer Products' Planes: Fire & Rescue product line offers endless opportunities for vehicle play and introduces a new rescue play pattern that celebrates the teamwork and heroism in the film," said Josh Silverman, executive vice president of global licensing,
Disney's Planes: Fire & Rescue products are available now at retailers nationwide,
Highlights from the product line include:
Interactive Play & Diecast
- Planes: Fire & Rescue Fire Blastin' Dusty by Mattel (MSRP: $49.99): Help world famous air racer Dusty Crophopper save
The Day and put out the blaze by scooping up "water" balls and launching them at "fire" targets to take them out. "Smart Sounds" technology recognizes Dusty's left and right position and when he's shooting the water balls, and he emits action sounds and phrases from the movie to enhance the excitement.
- U-Command Fire & Rescue Blade Ranger by Thinkway (MSRP: $59.99): The infrared deluxe RC helicopter features Blade Ranger's voice and phrases from the film with movable eyes, mouth and propeller that creates engine sounds and
Flight effects! Control Blade Ranger's movements with the joysticks on the wireless remote or use the control buttons to maneuver forward, reverse, left or right.
- Fire Rescue Attack Launcher by
Disney Store ($19.95): Playtime will take Flight with the Fire Rescue Attack Launcher! Place the plane in the runway groove and pull back the spring-loader to activate lights and sounds. Squeeze the trigger and launch Dusty, Lil' Dipper or Cabbie up to 15 feet in the air.
- Planes: Fire & Rescue Deluxe Die Cast by
Disney Store ($19.95): Blade Ranger, Windlifter and Muir will heat up the action as fans recreate their favorite scenes from Disney's latest aeronautical adventure, Planes: Fire & Rescue, with these detailed deluxe diecast vehicles.
Mobile Rescue Gear & Apparel
- Disney's Planes: Fire & Rescue Dusty-Mobo Tot by Mobo Cruiser (MSRP: $149.99): This Dusty version of the Mobo Tot is an elite ergonomically-designed cruiser for children ages 2-5 that stimulates imagination and promotes outdoor fun.
- Planes: Fire & Rescue Scooter by Huffy (MSRP $19.99): Race to your next adventure in this Planes: Fire & Rescue folding scooter! The orange aluminum scooter deck is fully wrapped with a grip tape and printed with a scene from the new comedy-adventure film!
- Planes: Fire & Rescue Bomber Jacket & Aviator Hat by
Disney Store ($49.95, $14.95): The soft faux shearling lining of the Planes: Fire & Rescue bomber jacket and aviator hat will keep your little flier snug and stylish whether soaring off to school, piloting to a play date or practicing Dusty's heroic maneuvers.
- Planes: Fire & Rescue Backpack and Lunch Tote by
Disney Store ($22.95-14.95): Dusty leads the way as he appears to fly right out of this Planes: Fire & Rescue backpack and lunch tote that has storage space for all your pilot's cargo. Lenticular artwork features Pontoon Dusty, followed by Blade Ranger, Windlifter, and Cabbie.
Stories for Little Aviators
- Planes: Fire & Rescue Read-Along Storybook & CD by
Disney Press (MSRP: $6.99): Follow the thrilling adventures of Dusty Crophopper and all his pals in this exciting read-along. Complete with music, sound effects, and character voices, kids will love this new high-flying story.
- Planes: Fire & Rescue App by
Disney Publishing Worldwide (Free with in-app purchase): Join the adventure in this interactive retelling of the all-new feature film! Fans can read-along with this interactive story, filled with tappables and fun-filled games. Whether readers are fighting fires with Mayday, training with Dusty, or smoke jumping with the team, they will learn what it takes to become a real hero.
To download images of the Disney's Planes: Fire & Rescue product collection, please visit http://bit.ly/FireAndRescueImages (this link is case sensitive).
About Disney's Planes: Fire & Rescue
Set to release July 18th, 2014, Disney's Planes: Fire & Rescue features a quirky crew of elite firefighting aircraft devoted to protecting historic Piston Peak National Park from a raging wildfire. When world famous air racer Dusty (voice of Dane Cook) learns that his engine is damaged and he may never race again, he must shift gears and is launched into the world of wildfire air attack. Dusty joins forces with veteran fire and rescue helicopter Blade Ranger and his courageous air attack team, including spirited air tanker Lil' Dipper (voice of Julie Bowen), heavy-lift helicopter Windlifter, ex-military transport Cabbie and a lively bunch of