WaterField Designs Awarded “2012 Best Tablet Sleeve” Golden Case Award
San Francisco-based WaterField Designs, an innovative leader in locally manufactured custom laptop sleeves and designer bags and cases for digital gear, has been awarded the "2012 Best Tablet Sleeve" Golden Case Award from the tablet experts at the international site, Tablet2Cases.com. WaterField offers their Made-in-USA, Tablet Ultimate SleeveCase on a made-to-order basis for every tablet on the market to within a ¼-inch fit, thereby ensuring optimal protection.
"The Ultimate Sleeve by WaterField Designs emerges as the best tablet sleeve in 2012," asserted Tablet2Cases writer, Sean Dosier. "Not only does this design provide rugged and tough protection, it looks pretty damn sharp too!"
Tablet Ultimate SleeveCase Features:
- High-grade, shock-absorbing, neoprene padding
- Custom-produced ballistic nylon shell
- Ultrasuede, scratch-free liner to help clean tablet screen upon insertion and removal
- A high-impact, rigid insert for additional screen protection
- Lightly padded flap with Velcro closure for extra protection
- Choice of trim: black and silver checkered Indium, or brown distressed leather
- All-metal, optional D-rings and a strap allow use as a case or as a stand-alone bag
- In stock for most-popular tablets and custom-made for others
"Our Ultimate SleeveCase has always been a customer favorite, so we couldn't be happier that the good folks over at Tablet2Cases chose it for the highest honor," commented company owner, Gary Waterfield. "We believe that snug-fitting cases offer the best protection, and with this tablet case we can offer a great fit to tablet owners with any brand."
The Ultimate SleeveCase can be worn over the shoulder with the optional shoulder strap or stashed in any day bag, including the WaterField Designs Muzetto, Indy, Cargo or VertiGo. All WaterField laptop bags and cases for digital gear is manufactured entirely in San Francisco.
Availability & Pricing
Tablet Ultimate SleeveCase
Price: $59. Black with trim color options: lead indium or brown distressed leather (+$6). Optional add-ons: D-rings $5; simple strap $12; suspension shoulder strap $22.