UBM Tech Convenes the EE Live! 2014 Exhibitor Advisory Council
Press Release, News
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ UBM Tech's portfolio of essential business and technical information for design engineers and the electronics industry today unveiled the EE Live! 2014 Exhibitor Advisory Council. EE Live! 2014 is the industry's largest and most comprehensive electronics technology conference and expo in the United States.
Members of the council include:
- Express Logic
- Green Hills Software
- International Engineering Consortium
- Mentor Graphics Corp.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Mouser Electronics
- National Instruments
- Rohm Semiconductor
- Toradex Inc.
The charter of the council, which gathered last week for the inaugural meeting, is to:
- Consistently identify and monitor emerging technologies and trends in the embedded space
- Ensure that the annual EE Live! conference and expo and event marketing campaigns address this changing landscape and provide engineers the information and education they need
- Create a world-class event experience for the vendor and engineering community
Karen Field, SVP Editorial Director, EE Times and GM, EE Live!, said, "We are honored to be collaborating with thisoutstanding group of electronics industry marketers. We are truly committed to delivering a world-class event and we believe this new council will help us raise the bar when it comes to delivering a robust experience for both attendees and exhibitors."
Taking place March 31 April 3, 2014 at the San Jose Convention Center, EE Live! 2014 will feature the flagship Embedded Systems Conference (ESC); along with the Black Hat Embedded Security Summit, the Internet Of Things (IoT) Engineering Summit, the Hardware Startup Engineering Summit, as well as Engineering Boot Camps on C++, FPGA and Android.
For additional information on EE Live!, visit eeliveshow.com
Please contact us with any feedback or questions at email@example.com
Interested in Exhibiting or Sponsoring?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org