Target Auction Co. Announces Luxury Lakefront Estate in Hoover, AL
HOOVER, Ala., June 7, 2017/PRNewswire/ A luxurious 2+-acre property on the private 100 acre Indian Valley Lake in the prestigious Southlake community is selling at auction on Thursday, June 22nd. This estate located at 2124 Christina Cove is the premier location in the development with water frontage on three sides. Just minutes from I-65, schools, medical facilities, shopping restaurants, the location is convenient, yet exclusive and private. "This is one of the premier homes on the lake," said Jeff Hathorn, Executive Vice President of Target Auction. This exquisite property recently sold for over $2,100,000 and will be selling to the highest bidder at or above $995,000. "It's a great opportunity and it's the perfect property for a large family or for entertaining," Hathorn said.
To view a video of this premier home, click here.
This European-style property has numerous amenities you would expect form a property like this:
- 780' of Water Frontage with Water on 3 Sides
- Limestone Exterior and Tile Roof
- Exquisite Mill Work and Craftsmanship
- Gourmet Kitchen Opens to Terrace
- Open Foyer with Limestone Staircase
- 7 Bedrooms 7 Baths 4 Half Baths
- Media Room/Game Room/Wine Cellar
- Pool with Underground Pool House/Bar and Bathroom
- Extensive Landscaping /Water Features
- Pier/Dock/Observation Deck
- Over-size 3-car garage on upper level and another 3-car garage on lower level
- Hoover City Schools Riverchase Elementary, Berry Middle & Spain Park High School
The auction is Thursday, June 22 at 11 a.m. at 2124 Christina Cove, Hoover, Alabama 35244. An auction representative will be onsite for property inspections on June 10, 11, 16, 17 and 21 from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. Please contact Jeff Hathorn 800-476-3939 for more details or visit the company's website www.TargetAuction.com.
SOURCE Target Auction Co.