Spotify Gets Major Interface Update for iOS
Just announced by Spotify is big news that they've unveiled a major update for their iOS apps (mirroring some much needed changes that Android users have been enjoying).
Click here to go straight to the App Store to snag it, and here's what they had to say about it:
Here's what's new in 0.6.0:
- New: Shiny new interface. You can navigate around the app with a new sidebar. Check it out by swiping left-to-right, or by pressing the ? button in the top left of the app.
- New: Now Playing bar. You'll always see what you're listening to along the bottom of Spotify. To switch tracks, just swipe along it. Tap or drag to see more information about the current track. Tap the cover art in the extended view to use AirPlay, and disable/enable shuffle and repeat.
- New: Track menu. Tap the ... button on any track to see a redesigned context menu.
- Fixed: "Track only available online" issues. This would sometimes appear after start-up, or when you'd been offline for a little while. Not any more.
- Fixed: Lock screen will now always display the correct track.
- Fixed: Shuffle now switches off after you've used "Shuffle Play" on an album or playlist.