ProTracker Software Announces ProTracker Cloud
Press Release, News
HAMPTON, N.H., Oct. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ ProTracker Software, provider of ProTracker Advantage, the desktop version of the company's client relationship and practice management solution for busy financial professionals, today announced the introduction of ProTracker Cloud, a completely web-based service, not simply a desktop application in the cloud.
"We've been successfully providing ProTracker workflow solutions for the past sixteen years and have been gratified by a loyal following of financial advisors," said Warren Mackensen, CFP, President of ProTracker. "With the addition of ProTracker Cloud, we have stepped up our offering to address the changing needs of financial advisors. Advisors are increasingly mobile; they want the ability to connect to their client relationship and practice management system, wherever they are, from any computer or mobile device. We've also added new security features to meet the strict requirements imposed on FINRA- and SEC-regulated firms," Mackensen said.
Powered by SugarCRM, an open-source database trusted by millions worldwide, and enhanced with insights from Mackensen and hundreds of other financial planning practitioners who've tested ProTracker products over the years, ProTracker Cloud will reside on Amazon Web Services. The web-based solution will allow financial advisors to manage their practice and client records from any Internet-connected device.
Built by a tenured financial advisor with years of experience serving retail investors, ProTracker Cloud offers the following benefits:
- Two-factor authentication process reduces security concerns
- "Teams" function facilitates supervision and regulatory compliance
- Allows users to define workflow processes, assign tasks and monitor completion
- Allows the advisory firm to run automated marketing communication campaigns
- Accessible from any mobile device
- Scalable for any size practice, from sole proprietor to multi-office firm
- Helps manage tasks and nurture relationships
- Imports from portfolio management systems and accounting software
- Provides many standard reports and a custom report builder
- Organizes financial, life planning and estate information related to client accounts
- Manages emails and other electronic documents
- Synchronizes contacts, appointments, tasks with Outlook and indirectly with PDAs
- Expedites communication with individuals, clients and groups via email and printed mailings
- Offers fast navigation and an intuitive interface
- Flexible subscription model provides cost-effective options for growing firms
NOT JUST ANOTHER CRM
ProTracker Cloud has a built-in "teams" function, which enables independent broker/dealers and their Offices of Supervisory Jurisdiction (OSJs), as well as independent Registered Investment Advisors, to monitor and manage workflows and client communications. Silos of information can be contained and viewed only by those with set permissions.
ProTracker Cloud is built on two-factor authentication. This means that the user enters a user name and password to access the system and then receives a time-limited, second passcode only after the first level of authentication is achieved. "Security breaches are a growing concern in all industries, but this is a major issue for financial services firms. Two-factor authentication is 'a must have' in my opinion," said Mackensen, who served as a communications officer on a nuclear submarine while in the Navy.