Pegasystems to Host Fourth Annual Pega Texas Conference
Press Release, News
CAMBRIDGE, MA - Pegasystems Inc. (
The public sector faces organization-wide challenges including decreased budgets, increased expectations and aging systems. This conference will discuss how today's advanced technology platforms can help address these challenges by helping to liberate process from application and organizational silos. Sessions will highlight case studies of how agencies and IT can collaborate and work together to design processes that help deliver consistent, superior service to constituents while enabling improved operational efficiency.
Conference attendees will hear from thought leaders on:
- Build for Change Government and the ability to be ready for change;
- Lessons learned from private sector enterprises and how they apply to government organizations facing pressures to change;
- New ways of thinking about the relationship between people and their government in the new digital age;
- Success stories of leveraging existing investment while unifying enterprise applications;
- Hands-on technical workshop on how to help seamlessly incorporate mobile and social channels into your applications.
For more information, visit the Texas Conference homepage.
When: Friday, October 25, 2013, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Central Time
Where: The Commons Center
J.J. Pickle Research Campus
University of Texas at Austin
10100 Burnet Road