JinkoSolar Schedules 2013 Annual General Meeting to be Held on November 18, 2013
Press Release, News
SHANGHAI, Oct. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. ("JinkoSolar" or the "Company") (NYSE: JKS) a leading global solar power product manufacturer, today announced that it will hold its 2013 annual general meeting on Monday, November 18, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. (Beijing time) at 16F, Building 2, No. 428 South Yang Gao Road, Shanghai, P.R. China, for the following purposes:
- To re-elect Mr. Haitao Jin as a director of the Company;
- To re-elect Mr. Zibin Li as a director of the Company;
- To appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP as auditors of the Company for the fiscal year of 2013;
- To authorize the directors of the Company to determine the remuneration of the auditors;
- To receive and consider the audited financial statements and the report of the auditors for the year ended December 31, 2012, and the report of the board of directors; and
- To act upon such other matters as may properly come before our annual general meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
Only shareholders of record at the close of business on October 18, 2013 (New York time) are entitled to receive notice of and to vote at the Company's annual general meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
The notice of the Company's annual general meeting and the Company's 2012 Annual Report, containing the complete audited financial statements and the report of auditors for the year ended December 31, 2012, together with the report of directors, are available on the Investor Relations Section of the Company's website at www.jinkosolar.com.
The Company will provide to all holders of its ordinary shares, upon request, a hard copy of the Company's 2012 Annual Report and the report of the directors free of charge.
About JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd.
JinkoSolar is a global leader in the solar PV industry with production operations in Jiangxi and Zhejiang Provinces in China and sales and marketing offices in Shanghai and Beijing, China; Munich, Germany; Bologna, Italy; Zug, Switzerland; San Francisco, the United States; Queensland, Australia; Ontario, Canada; Singapore; Tokyo, Japan; and Cape Town, South Africa.