HP Accelerates Enterprise Agility Across Application Life Cycle With New SaaS Solutions
HP today announced new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions that speed application delivery and provide unparalleled visibility, collaboration and agility across often siloed or geographically dispersed application development and operations teams.
- HP Agile Manager accelerates application time to market with an intuitive, web-based experience that offers visibility for planning, executing and tracking Agile development projects.
- HP Performance Anywhere proactively resolves application performance issues before they impact business services through a simple-to-use, on-demand solution that provides visibility and predictive analytics.
Empowering Agile teams in the enterprise
HP Agile Manager unifies and promotes collaboration with visibility into tasks, metrics and progress whether for a single group or for multiple, geographically distributed teams across the enterprise. HP Agile Manager enables clients to:
- Simplify planning and capacity management across Agile teams by providing insight into projects, including the status of tasks and potential issues or bottlenecks impacting progress.
- Enhance insight into application quality with advanced source-code and build-management analytics for comprehensive traceability, rapid assessment of change and risk analysis.
- Foster collaboration through integrated development environment (IDE) integrations that allow developers to work with the tool of their choice, yet still work together to share information with other team members.
- Improve visibility into projects with real-time updates via customizable dashboards, which include metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
"As Specsavers' business rapidly expands to provide new services for our customers, we must maintain a positive brand image and strong operational excellence," said Jason Taylor, head, Delivery, Specsavers. "HP Agile Manager, together with HP ALM, provides increased visibility across application development and testing for better collaboration and risk control."
360-degree view of application performance improves agility
HP Performance Anywhere monitors applications across the web, via the cloud and in mobile environments. Now delivered as a service, it improves application performance while reducing up-front costs and lengthy implementations so clients can:
- Achieve faster time to value with automated, self-provisioned management and a simple-to-use interface.
- Improve brand equity with smart analytics that understand historic norms and detect abnormal performance to proactively identify potential problems.
- Rapidly resolve performance issues using an embedded social collaboration technology that allows development, testing and operations teams to work together and remediate application failures that may have resulted in production.
HP Performance Anywhere integrates easily with HP Agile Manager and HP Quality Center to further promote collaboration across development, test and operations teams to better align IT with business priorities. Both HP Agile Manager and HP Performance Anywhere are part of the HP Converged Cloud strategy.