First Data Unveils Sleek Clover Point-of-Sale Solution for Small Business
Press Release, News
Running your own business has many rewards, but managing the day-to-day details can be all-consuming. Understanding these challenges, First Data Corporation, a global leader in electronic commerce and payment processing, today at Money2020 unveiled Clover Station—a reliable and easy to use point-of-sale (POS) and business management solution for merchants. With the security and reliability of a terminal coupled with the flexibility of a cloud-based POS, Clover Station is the first solution to meet the complete spectrum of small to medium-sized business owners' needs.
First Data and Clover Network, Inc., a Mountain View, Calif.-based company, partnered to jointly develop the Clover solution. Clover Station is powered by intuitive, cloud-hosted software that comes with everything a business owner needs in one convenient package and is ready to work right out of the box. With its small footprint and state-of-the-art design, Clover Station hardware won't take up a lot of space on a merchant's counter, but will have a big impact on how they service their customers.
Clover Station key features include:
- Offline mode with ability to conduct transactions even when the Internet is down
- Open Clover App MarketPlace that allows integration of advanced POS and business solutions
- Merchant analytics with tools to access and use customer data
- Payment card data securely stored in the cloud with the TransArmor tokenization service
- 24x7x365 customer support with live agents and additional self-service tools
- Patent-pending swivel arm technology to differentiate merchant and customer-facing positions
- Cash drawer, printer and other peripherals that coordinate seamlessly
“Clover Station was thoughtfully designed to address all aspects of merchant-customer interaction from payment processing and analytics to marketing campaigns and loyalty management. Its sleek design and functionality combined with the opportunity for thousands of developers to build on top of; make Clover the most intuitive and flexible solution available in the POS market today,” said Leonard Speiser, president and co-founder of Clover. “We're excited to partner with Bank of America Merchant Services in launching Clover Station to small and medium-sized businesses this quarter and with other great distribution partners soon.”