Arkadin Announces Strategic Move Into Unified Communications With Microsoft Lync Powered by Arkadin
ATLANTA, GA - Arkadin, one of the world's largest and fastest growing collaboration services providers, today announced the launch of Microsoft Lync powered by Arkadin. Arkadin is a strategic Microsoft partner with proven expertise in UC. Lync 2013, Microsoft's market-leading Unified Communications (UC) solution consolidates a full range of collaboration and communication applications enabling a unified user experience from desktops or mobile devices. Arkadin ensures efficient international UC deployments due to its global network of 51 operating centers with dedicated local-language customer support. Two Lync business solutions are offered, providing increased productivity for organizations of all sizes:
1. Microsoft Lync Hosted by Arkadin for companies to deploy Lync 'as a Service' on Arkadin's secure private platform for an easy and scalable delivery;
2. Arkadin Audio Conferencing for Microsoft Lync On-Premise enabling companies to benefit from premium hybrid audio conferencing via integration with their Lync Server.
Crystal clear and stable Arkadin audio conferencing is seamlessly integrated into both Lync solutions. The ability to organize calls with multiple participants who can simultaneously join the conferences in VoIP with Lync or standard telephone PSTN with Arkadin whether they are internal or external guests is a unique business benefit. Companies get the best of both worlds: telecom cost reduction from the VoIP and the high quality sound and unlimited capacity of the PSTN conferencing.
Hosted Lync by Arkadin: Delivers Fast ROI
This turn-key UC-as-a-Service solution gives organizations access to the full range of real-time UC functions. Instant Messaging and Presence; Audio, Web and Video Conferencing; IP Telephony, Unified Messaging and Mobility applications are intuitive and allow users to seamlessly switch between the different Communications and Collaboration modalities.
Businesses enjoy multiple benefits from the SaaS delivery model securely provided by Arkadin:
- Quicker ROI vs. on premise installations due to fast, scalable and hassle-free deployments from Arkadin's secure platform requiring minimal IT resources.
- Lower expenses from hosted IP telephony which reduces costs by almost 40% over three years.
- Comprehensive end-to-end Customer Services with user training, local 24x7 client care, reporting and Professional Services to ensure smooth deployments and rapid user adoption.
According to Jerry Goldman, president of Select Conferencing, Arkadin offers both the product features and professional customer support essential for a successful roll-out: "The hosted model makes it easy to install so our employees can be up and running in no time. We especially like the hybrid audio feature for the convenience of connecting via VoIP or telephone connections. The combination guarantees lower costs and higher quality audio, which is a critical consideration for us and our channel customers."