AXIS COMMUNICATIONS: Axis: Interim report January - September 2013
Press Release, News
Axis Communications (STO:AXIS):
The third quarter
- Net sales increased by 23 percent during the third quarter to SEK 1,322 M (1,079). Net sales increased by 27 percent in local currencies.
- Operating profit increased to SEK 258 M (168), which corresponds to an operating margin of 19.5 percent (15.6)
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 200 M (120)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 2.88 (1.72)
January - September
- Net sales increased by 14 percent during the period to SEK 3,418 M (3,004). Net sales increased by 19 percent in local currencies
- Operating profit increased to SEK 474 M (369), which corresponds to an operating margin of 13.9 percent (12.3)
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 362 M (264)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 5.21 (3.81)
A strong quarter
”A good performance in all three regions contributed to sales growth of 23 percent during the third quarter. The period was characterized by very strong growth in Asia and EMEA, while demand in the Americas remains stable.
In September, an access control system was presented on the market. By combining our technical know-how and strong partner network, we are now broadening our offer within network solutions. The release will initially take place in the US but the product will be introduced in other markets in the future.
During the period, we continued to note a stable trend in the number of new project inquiries. We estimate that the underlying demand is in line with previous quarters”.
Ray Mauritsson, President
The full report and slide presentation is available on: http://www.axis.com/corporate/investor/financial_reports.htm