'AT&T Digital Life Experience' to Make Atlanta Stops Every Weekend in October
Press Release, News
ATLANTA, Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ One of the most innovative home security and automation systems in the country, AT&T Digital Life SM, recently launched in Atlanta. To celebrate and continue to spread the AT&T Digital Life message, AT&T is bringing the "Digital Life Experience" to various locations and events throughout Atlanta every weekend in October (Dates/locations below).
AT&T Digital Life utilizes state-of-the-art technology to make customers' lives easier by allowing real-time interaction with their home using their smartphone, tablet or PC from virtually anywhere. Atlanta homeowners and parents can now check to see that their homes, children, elderly parents - even their pets - are safe and secure. Customers can view what's happening at their home while away, let a pet sitter or repairman in remotely, control lighting, thermostats and small appliances with a smartplug, and even detect a leak to help avoid major water damage – and much more. AT&T Digital Life helps provide peace of mind and lessen some of life's stress and concerns. Learn more at www.att.com/digitallife.
LOCAL MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES:
- Demonstrations of AT&T Digital Life capabilities and consumer interactions at:
- Atlanta Home Show: Oct. 4 – Oct. 6
- Atlantic Station: Oct. 10 – Oct. 13
- North Point Mall: Oct. 17 – Oct. 20
- Taste of Atlanta: Oct. 26 – Oct. 27
- Tours of the AT&T Digital Life home in Sandy Springs – one of only two in the country - fully equipped with all of the system's features. Live On-Air Demos from the home can be arranged.
- Interviews with senior Digital Life executives and local Atlanta customers.
- B-Roll for television outlets.
SOURCE AT&T Digital Life