Very.co.uk Debuts Cutting Edge New Label
This week, online retailer Very.co.uk launched its brand new, must-have fashion label, Definitions. Modelled by British style icon Laura Whitmore, Definitions is designed to take you from day to night with the latest trends to complete your everyday wardrobe.
By offering unique essentials, from separates to dresses, Very.co.uk aims to define your wardrobe with flair, elegance and edgy design. From kaleidoscopic prints to eyelash textures, Definitions mixes distinctive style for the ultimate collection of lust after pieces. Inspired by the catwalk, the range boasts new season shapes with cocoon coats and dipped hem blouses. Cigarette trousers and oversized tailored blazers add an edge of charm and sophistication, the perfect look to take you from the office to the party.
Launching with a chic and exclusive party under the renowned fashion roof of Somerset House, the party is set to be the must have invitation of London Fashion Week. Hosted by glamorous TV presenter, Laura Whitmore and with live performances from Lianne La Havas and guest DJ's, there is no better way to kick start the Autumn/Winter season.
Jon Owen, retail director at Very.co.uk said: "At Very.co.uk, our aim is to make great style accessible to everyone through a combination of big name brands and exclusive own labels. For some time now, our customers have been crying out for a trend-led, yet affordable collection of chic, well-cut pieces that can be worn to the office and then styled up for the evening."
With everything you need from shimmering sequins to leather trousers, you are sure to get quality and designer flair with this new range. Defined by the ultimate trends, must have pieces and one of the most stylish ladies in the UK, Definitions is sure to get you into the elite fash-pack this season.
Notes to Editors:
- Definitions AW13 collection is available to shop online NOW at www.very.co.uk; 0844 822 2321
- Prices range from £12-£159 with sizes ranging from 8-20
- Very.co.uk is a digital department store that helps customers to live their lives in style.
- Its own label fashion brands include Love Label and the exclusive new Definitions range, which aims to take women from office to bar with a collection of stylish, trend-led pieces.
- Very.co.uk also boasts celebrity-designed collections from the likes of Fearne Cotton amongst others.
- Very.co.uk also sells more than 800 big name brands, from Adidas and Little Mistress to Superdry and UGG.
- Very.co.uk is part of Shop Direct - the UK's leading multi-brand digital retailer.
- Shop Direct has annual sales of around £1.7bn. The group delivers more than 50 million items every year to five million active customers.
- Other Shop Direct brands include Littlewoods and isme. In total, the Shop Direct brands receive 800,000 website visits every day.