Photo Coverage: 2010 Fashion Institute of Technology Commencement
Photos from the 2010 FIT Commencement at Radio City Music Hall on May 25, 2010 in New York City.
To fulfill its mission:
- FIT develops students’ aesthetic, intellectual, analytical, and technological abilities through programs that integrate theory and practice.
- FIT offers students a rigorous and innovative curriculum taught by faculty with outstanding academic and industry experience.
- FIT is committed to a broad-based education in the liberal arts.
- FIT exposes students to their chosen professions through internships, guest lectures, industry-sponsored projects, and other opportunities for experiential learning.
- FIT promotes student growth and self-development through student support services, programs, and activities.
- FIT provides students with a multifaceted educational experience, which incorporates the vast resources of New York City.
- FIT, an urban institution of the State University of New York, provides an education of exceptional quality and affordability.