New Look Goes High Tech with New Concept Store
New Look launched its innovative retail concept store in Marble Arch complete with a Kelly Brook Blippar enabled window display. Kelly Brook was in store to cut the ribbon and try out the new Blippar POS for her new make up range. The store is one of the new premium and boutique stores featuring cutting edge technology including Blippar enabled Kelly Brook POS. The store, of course, also features New Look's customary range of fabulous clothing, including evening dresses and jeans.
- The high-tech store includes Blippar enabled POS for Kelly Brook's new make up range.
- Customers are able to blipp the POS to load rich media content enabling them to try on Kelly Brook's nail varnish range as well as having their photo taken with Kelly and watch an exclusive New Look video of Kelly talking about her new make up range.
- To blipp the window display customers need to download the free Blippar app then scan Kelly Brook's signature to load interactive content.
- The augmented retail experience is the first of its kind on the high street and sets a new precedent for all New Look stores.
- The Kelly Brook window display will be featured on over 700 stores throughout Europe.
- The New Look store is the first of its kind with technology at the forefront and even features a Bodymetrics scanner.
James Shepherd of Blippar commented:
"This is a real ground breaking moment for both Blippar and New Look. Being able to work with the New Look team on creating some exciting and engaging content for its customers to interact with whilst they shop brings a whole new dimension to browsing. The window display looks fantastic and we can't wait to see it rolled out across other New Look stores. Having Kelly Brook involved in this too just adds to the excitement."