GOLDWIN Skiwear Brand to Debut Its Limited Edition 'Exclusive Model' at the 2013 ISPO Show
GOLDWIN, Sportswear, ISPO Show
GOLDWIN Inc. is unveiling its revamped 2013-14 collection to the North American and European markets, including the limited edition "Exclusive Model" line - designed and hand crafted in Japan.
This collection will debut in Europe at "ISPO MUNICH 2013" - the world's largest winter sports trade fair, in Munich, Germany from Sunday, February 3 to Wednesday, February 6, 2013
The common theme of this collection is its 'Minimal & Clean' design, and its focus on "Kigokochi" (Ease of Wear). Cutting-edge technology, high quality, and aesthetics all express the Japanese mentality of "Dedication to detail".
As a leading Japanese sports apparel manufacturer with a history spanning over 60 years, GOLDWIN has utilized its decades of experience and technological know-how in the ski and outdoor field to create the synergy in a ski wear.
"Exclusive Model" is the pinnacle of this collection pursuing the ultimate in all aspects and available only 200 sets world wide. Other models which inherits the superiority of the "Exclusive Model" is also available in each category both in men and ladies,
"Exclusive Model" for Exclusive Skiers
Most of the material and trims are made in Japan. All sewing, manufacturing and production processes are done in Japan as well.
It's not just about functionality, but it is also about providing high added-value for retailers and skiers alike. This symbolizes the new GOLDWIN brand.
- Only 200 sets available world wide.
- Sophisticated design inspired from traditional Japanese armors with a Minimal & Clean concept.
- Introducing "URUSHI BLACK", a Japanese traditional lacquer ware color with luxurious black metallic trims.
- Use of originally developed cutting-edge technology such as laser and ultrasonic garnish.
- Fabric processed with the highly breathable and stretch "DERMIZAX NX".
- High quality "4way LYCRA" woven in Japan, the best material selected and placed appropriately for each purpose based on the human anatomy.
- Dedication to detail; newly developed face ventilation, wrist cuffs, and pockets applied with meticulous care.
- SRP/ Jacket: 1,499EURO, Pants: 549EURO (Prices are subject to change)
'ISPO 2013' GOLDWIN booth Number: B2 314.
Based on the 'Minimal & Clean' concept, airy and open booth has been designed with separate displays for themes from each category.
We will also be distributing a VIP Brand Book featuring a compilation of the brand's history and concepts. (These books will be handed out to press members that visit our booth. Please note that the quantity is limited.)
ABOUT GOLDWIN Inc.
GOLDWIN Inc. is a leading sports apparel company founded in 1950 in Japan with an annual turnover of approximately $600 million. GOLDWIN Inc. owns its R&D facility in Japan where various original technologies have been cultivated over years of experiences. GOLDWIN Inc. specializes in manufacturing technical and high-end sports apparel such as ski garments and compression wear and offers them to the North American, European and Asian markets.