Devigi Helps You Achieve Fitness Goals for 2013
With the arrival of 2013, many are pushing aside the excuses and are focused on improving their fitness through exercise. Those unaccustomed to working out regularly may be overwhelmed by the choices in fitness apparel, while those who exercise regularly may be looking for something that is a bit more forgiving to hide holiday indulgences. With its emphasis on flattering design, Devigi, a new line of high fashion, high performance fitness apparel, is the perfect choice for those looking to workout confidently this year.
According to Nadine Gelberg , Ph.D., creator of Devigi, "Nothing helps the fitness commitment more than enthusiasm and confidence. The right fitness apparel can camouflage holiday bellies to give you the confidence to hit the gym and provide the positive reinforcement to continue the commitment past February."
Gelberg explains good fitness apparel is a smart investment to make your New Year's fitness goals more fun, achievable and compel you to reach for intensity. She cites the following reasons:
- Commitment. Flattering clothing can improve your attitude about exercise and increase your motivation to go workout and keep you working out. You don't have to wait till you're fit to look good at the gym. The right apparel can make you "gym ready" today.
- Motivation. When you are putting in the work at the gym you want to feel like you are getting results. The right apparel can make you feel positive which motivates you to keep up your fitness routines. Don't let yourself get discouraged in clothes that don't look good, don't fit well and create unnecessary bulges.
- Productivity. When you put on your favorite outfit, you get an extra bounce to your step - a burst of energy, enthusiasm and self-assurance. In fitness, that extra bounce translates into intensity: bumping up your pace on the treadmill; an additional set at the gym; or more energy in Zumba class.
- Time. Fashionable workout wear that can transition from the gym to the grocery store, to the coffee shop or to school, makes it easier and much more convenient to schedule a workout.
- Comfort. Being comfortable is key to success. Clothes should be soft, comfortable, and help regulate your temperature so you are warm in the cold weather without over heating during your workout. If you are not physically comfortable, you are more likely to shy away from your fitness commitment.
Lauren Hendry , 25-year fitness veteran and owner of Mamas Move in Norwell, Mass., is excited by the new line. "I love the way the fabric feels and how the clothes look, fit and perform. I can't wait to share Devigi with my clientele," she said.