A New Style Council is in Office for David's Bridal
David's Bridal, Bridal
In Honor of the ever-increasing attention on "inaugural style" David's Bridal has inaugurated their own "cabinet members", specialists in all things fashion, bridal and lifestyle - the 2013 Style Council is ready to be sworn in!
David's Bridal gathered influencers from around the country to form a panel offering the best tips and advice in the bridal and special occasion industries. A notable stylist, a renowned wedding and proposal planner, a prominent financial-savvy advisor and a budget fashion expert have joined forces to "propose" their knowledge as part of the 2013 David's Bridal Style Council. From providing brides-to-be with budgeting tips, to suggesting celebrity "looks-for-less" to unforgettable proposal ideas, the retailer that provides dresses for all occasions, also brings together top experts for all occasions!
2013 STYLE COUNCIL
- Sarah Pease - The "I Do" Expert
- New York-based wedding and proposal planner of Brilliant Event Planning
- Go-to expert on unique and memorable proposal ideas
- "The common thread among all great proposals is that they are very personal and a reflection of the couple's unique love story."
- Platform: perfect proposal ideas, wedding planning, décor and DIY options
- Nikki Pennie - The Purveyor of Style
- British born and LA-based "It Girl" and stylist
- Nikki has styled Kate and Pippa Middleton and celebs such as Kaley Cuoco, Glenn Close and Viola Davis in a mix of high end designers and "High Street" fashions.
- "It's not the look for less, it's the look."
- Platform: getting the hot "London Look," red carpet looks for less, fashion industry trends, ensemble ideas for any special occasion
- Catey Hill - The Money Maven
- NYC and LA-based author of SHOO, Jimmy Choo! The Modern Girl's Guide to Spending Less and Saving More
- Expert on balancing the budget of the everyday woman
- "Write out a priority list - then budget accordingly."
- Platform: advice for the bride-on-a-budget, tips for wedding planning, managing finances before and after marriage
- Carmen Ordonez - The Budget Fashion Aficionado
- Miami-based Latina fashion expert and TV personality
- Founder of the budget fashion blog, Viva Fashion - go-to source for looking great on a dime
- "You don't have to spend a million to look like a million."
- Platform: finding great style at affordable prices, trends in the Latina market, teen fashion tips
Along with the above core Style Council members, David's Bridal also has the know-how of multiple in-house experts to chat about all things bridal, prom, fashion and more. Brian Beitler, David's Bridal's CMO, is a specialist on the business behind the wedding and special occasion industries. Dan Rentillo, David's Bridal Design Director, and his talented team create the stunning looks seen in every bridal collection. Marissa Rubinetti and Lisa DiBello, David's Bridal buyers, are responsible for bringing the trends to store shelves with the latest and greatest special occasion and prom dresses. And Sam Bryant, a budding teen designer and winner of last year's David's Bridal Sketch Your Dream Prom Dress Contest.