Touch Theory Dance Company to Premiere PANDEMONIUM, 2/14-15 Feb 14 and 15 2014
The February Show "Pandemonium," is a work over two years in the making. The work is a reflection of the growth of the company.
"From the very beginning of our inception we knew we wanted to tell this story..." - Jen Montoya choreographer.
The thematic inspiration for the show is loosely based off John Milton's Paradise Lost. Pandemonium itself is the name of the home the demon Muleciber constructed for Lucifer and his followers. In the version of the tale they borrow mythos from the story of Narcissus and Echo.
Please see the links below for more information about the work:
· Venue address, including cross streets and nearest subways Hartley House 413 W 46th st. New York, NY 10036
· Event dates and times Feb 14 and 15 8:00pm
· Event prices $15
· Telephone number(s) 626-202-6277
· Website (if available) www.touchtheorydance.com
· List of artists on the bill, from headliner to opener (when applicable) Touch Theory Dance Company
For ticket info: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/560172
More On: Dance Company, John Milton,