Jacqueline Novak, Taylor Clark, COMEDY SCHOOL DROPOUT and More Set for Beauty Bar's May 2013 Lineup
Beauty Bar, Negin Farsad, Amy Albert, Beth McGregor, Comedy School Dropout, Jacqueline Novak, Taylor Clark
Negin Farsad, Amy Albert and Beth McGregor present the weekly standup show, Comedy School Dropout. In the grand tradition of East Village alternative rooms, Comedy School Dropout brings top-notch standup comics, the occasional comedy musical act, subversive duo, or extremely talented threesome, to the stage for the cut-rate price of zero dollars.
Comedy School Dropout comedians have been featured on MTV, Comedy Central, IFC, Showtime and most other known network channels. Three weeks worth of kick-ass lineups are below. And yes, the rumors of FREE PIZZA from the East Village's own Krust is true...very, very true.
- Jacqueline Novak from DoucheChillz. On Twitter @jacquelinenovak,
- John Flynn on Twitter @JFly99
- Skinny Bitch Jesus Meeting from NY Fringe, WICF, and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. On Twitter @SkinnyBJMeeting
- Sharon Spell from the The Big Shrink. On Twitter @UCBeast
- Dan Wilbur author of "How Not to Read", and from Lasers in the Jungle. On Twitter @betterbooktitle,
- Max Boyajian
- Amanda Duarte
- Sam Bednarz from Spike TV. On Twitter @theogsammajamma
- Justin Murray from Huffington Post, and the Iowa Comedy Festival. On Twitter @TheJustinMurray,
- Emily Fleming On Twitter @FlemilyEming
- Kate Tellers
- Brandon T. Snider writer of INSIDE AMY SCHUMER and the DARK KNIGHT MANUAL. On Twitter @BrandonTSnider